Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Please Help With STRONG Decoder Settings In Uyo - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Please Help With STRONG Decoder Settings In Uyo (994 Views)

. / Frequency To Get All MBC HD Channels - Action |Bollywood Etc on Strong Decoder / I Need Strong Decoder Engineer In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With STRONG Decoder Settings In Uyo by Ace119(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok so I'm in uyo trying to configure a STRONG satellite tv decoder...pls I'd like to know the basic configurations settings(e.g frequency e.t.c)
And how to track free to air stations Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Please Help With STRONG Decoder Settings In Uyo by satelliteDISH(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ace119:
Ok so I'm in uyo trying to configure a STRONG
satellite tv decoder...pls I'd like to know the basic
configurations settings(e.g frequency e.t.c)

And how to track free to air stations
Thanks in advance smiley

My guy, frm ur post it seems that you don't even know what you want or what you are trying to get yourself into. My advice for you is that you should go and get an installer to help you fix your satellite so that you can watch free-to-air channels.

Pay them and relax to enjoy your device.
Re: Please Help With STRONG Decoder Settings In Uyo by Nnachi404(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
satelliteDISH:

My guy, frm ur post it seems that you don't even know what you want or what you are trying to get yourself into. My advice for you is that you should go and get an installer to help you fix your satellite so that you can watch free-to-air channels.

Pay them and relax to enjoy your device.
well said

(1) (Reply)

Reference Point / The Most Honest Three Minutes In Televion History (video) / Please Help Me My Mbc3 On Eutelsat Has Gone I Don‘t Know How To Put It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.