Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls (1312 Views)

I Need Ur Help Nairalers / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Frankestein08(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello my fellow landers, I need your candid advise on a certain subject matter.

I believe some of us might have heard of Trevor Corporate. I attended one of their sessions and what I saw was too good to be true! Although it seems promising and as much as I want to dive into d business, I ve heard bout d negative effect of networking and close pals have also advised me against it but still I will love to hear what you've to say about it.
Is it a good or bad choice? Pls do comment, thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by dawnomike(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Trevo is a good network company... The only problem with trevo is the price of the product. It's quite expensive for an average Nigeria coupled with the fact that you are mandated to buy some bottles monthly (autoship) before you can earn in a month.

#Myopinion#
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Frankestein08(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
dawnomike:
Trevo is a good network company... The only problem with trevo is the price of the product. It's quite expensive for an average Nigeria coupled with the fact that you are mandated to buy some bottles monthly (autoship) before you can earn in a month.

#Myopinion#

they said. at least one bottle per month
that is like membership renewal or something like that.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Pamelayoung: 3:45am On Jan 23, 2016
All na scam, go look 4 better biz do. Don't say I didn't warn u.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
It's spelt Trevo.
It's real, the price of the product for an average Nigerian will be your only challenge and that's if you want to focus on sales.
I've been with them for a year and it's been good.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
mordtonia:
It's spelt Trevo.
It's real, the price of the product for an average Nigerian will be your only challenge and that's if you want to focus on sales.
I've been with them for a year and it's been good.

Apart from sales, is there any other aspect that generates money there?
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by upsonn(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Trevo business is good, just that it is expensive,it has target.. It is not much different from GNLD... The major problem is that it has target and for me, the best target is the one u give to urself nt d the one they give u... Whatspp me on ; 08137528465 to tell u more abt it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
ebukasoso:

Apart from sales, is there any other aspect that generates money there?

Yes.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
mordtonia:

Yes.

Kindly Brief Me Please. Cos I'm not Interested In Sales Cos Of Price Factor
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
ebukasoso:

Kindly Brief Me Please.

Add me on bbm or pm me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
mordtonia:

Add me on bbm or pm me.
Done
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by kentochi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
ebukasoso:

Done
ebuka dont go close dear.
it will born your hand.
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by pattybf(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
I don't know abt Trevor but my experience in network marketing is not good at all. I beared my loss and ve moved on since.

I will not advice anyone to try any network Biz in 2016, no matter how promising it appears. no body still in d Biz can advice u against it but they know u won't make it.

I intend to share what I do presently wt nairalanders soon, u can't fail in dis if u determined n consistent in it. with d number of cars dat ply our Nigerian roads, every willing person can become a success in it.

cheers
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by warrenweste(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
pattybf:
I don't know abt Trevor but my experience in network marketing is not good at all. I beared my loss and ve moved on since.

I will not advice anyone to try any network Biz in 2016, no matter how promising it appears. no body still in d Biz can advice u against it but they know u won't make it.

I intend to share what I do presently wt nairalanders soon, u can't fail in dis if u determined n consistent in it. with d number of cars dat ply our Nigerian roads, every willing person can become a success in it.

cheers

waitng for u to share smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by main24(m): 5:50am On Jan 27, 2016
[
Re: What Do You Think Of Trevor Corporate Networking? Need Ur Answers Pls by main24(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2016
[

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Nationwide Distributors For Our Beauty Products / Autogeria Limited Present Drive To Own For Uber Drivers / Chikki Noodle Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.