Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby (2130 Views)

Playtime Photo Of Davido Lying On The Floor With Imade On Her Birthday / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo) / What Obama’s Daughter, Malia Wore As She Takes A Picture With Singer Bryson Till (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by wealthinfos(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
What could the US president and the world's first citizen be doing laying flat on the floor with this cute little baby?

You call this play or bonding? undecided

Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by Modsenemy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
See the chair?

Meanwhile, our senators will be looking fr chair allowance of 10billion#
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by vault(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abraham Lincoln room....... I heard it in 'Olympus has fallen' no 'white house down' one of the two sha undecided
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by jeffizy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
The world's 1st citizen? l hear you.

I guess he's trying to get the baby to vomit on him undecided
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by XaintJoel20: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Earnestly waiting for the day I will see Bubu Buhari take a similar shot...
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by yakflowz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Earnestly waiting for the day I will see Bubu Buhari take a similar shot...
Lol, U know the age difference b/w him and PMB
Abeg....Leave PMB for Us...We Got A Lot To Achieve
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by wealthinfos(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Modsenemy:
See the chair?

Meanwhile, our senators will be looking fr chair allowance of 10billion#

And what about the chair? Do you knw the cost of that presidential ofostry in dollars?
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by talktonase(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
jeffizy:

pmb can berely carry himself,the baby will weigh 50kg for him.
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by krysTein(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ppl sef.
Wic action film be DAT
Nobi photoshop
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by theshaderoom: 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
vault:
Abraham Lincoln room....... I heard it in 'Olympus has fallen' no 'white house down' one of the two sha undecided

I confuse those two movies too
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by ajokebelle(f): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2016
looks cool
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by aminho(m): 4:02am On Jan 23, 2016
vault:
thats the oval office in the west wing while the Lincoln room is at the south east wing and its not an office rather a visitor's room
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by omoyankee3(m): 4:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Is refreshing to see the US president take time off his busy schedule to play with a baby. I wonder who's baby it is
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by wealthinfos(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2016
jeffizy:

Pls make some sense
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by vault(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2016
aminho:
thats the oval office in the west wing while the Lincoln room is at the south east wing and its not an office rather a visitor's room

ok sir grin
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by vault(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2016
theshaderoom:

I confuse those two movies too
abi na..... after they will accuse nollywood of doing the same style of movie grin
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by Modsenemy(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
wealthinfos:

And what about the chair? Do you knw the cost of that presidential ofostry in dollars?

And did they tell u they change their chairs every year?
Re: Pics: Guess What Obama Was Doing Laying On The Floor With This Little Baby by wealthinfos(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2016
omoyankee3:
Is refreshing to see the US president take time off his busy schedule to play with a baby. I wonder who's baby it is

Na white house baby cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Rocks Two Different Outfit Today In His Friend's Wedding / Taylor Swift Ditches Her Girly Style For A Shopping Excursion To Saint Laurent / Nollywood Actress Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Hot In Post Pregnancy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.