Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? (822 Views)

Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! / Pictures: Is Glo The Fastest Network In Nigeria / GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Some weeks ago my internet was poor...4G to edge den it disappears for almost the whole day. Today, i havnt been a able to make a single call nd i hv enuf credit in my phone, i cn only recieve call. If u wnt to speak to glo customer care it will take dem almost 1hr 2 pick. I m using glo because i feel dey hv a cheaper data package, bt their netwrk is dead....plss m I the only glo subscriber experiencing this cos m sooo fustrated

2 Likes

Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by XaintJoel20: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
It all depends on your locality... Like in my neighbourhood, Glo is a no go area for browsing but its relatively manageable for calls and text message.
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
XaintJoel20:
It all depends on your locality... Like in my neighbourhood, Glo is a no go area for browsing but its relatively manageable for calls and text message.
chale...even wen i ws in ghana i used glo and my frnds too. Dere ws a period if we get 4g is like wen nepa brngs lite....my area has nthng to do with it
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by gbemyn(f): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
same here in my area. Glo ntwk is generally poor. both for calls,txt and browsing

1 Like

Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by checkolatunji: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Well I have been using glo for the past 10yrs now. They are times they do mess up and I think it's all network in naija that has that problem. For me glo is better cos where I am they are the best in Internet using and their call is okay and call rate is great.

All in all, I think it all get down go the area you are if their network is strong there.

All network for naija no gbadun

1 Like

Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by sixtusjr(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Depends on location, am currently using GLO. Is working well here.
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by fredie107(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Location matters a lot. I use glo when in office but when am home glo sucks, I have to switch to mtn
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by parrotibaba(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Glo sucks a55, in terms of network coverage they are the worst. All they know how to do is waste money on celebrities instead of improving their crappy network services. Imagine averaging as low as 6kbp/s in Internet speed. F'ck them!

1 Like

Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
for the past 3 days to load a page without image has been problem, I look for service up and down, restart my phone several times, switch off n on my data, toggle btw 2g n 3g still e no dey go. but for the past 30min 3g has shown and its blazing, I kust hope it lasts, I think glo is not stabld n dey need to work on their data.
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by OluwaseunBanjo: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
GLO DATA PLANS
1GB------ card N1000 bank 900

2GB------card N1200 bank 1000

3GB----- card N1500 bank 1200

4GB-----card N2000 bank 1500

5GB------card N2500 bank 2000

IMPORTANT NOTE
Data balance can not be checked on these GLO plans. You need to download an app known as My Data Manager from Playstore in order to monitor your data usage or Alternatively you can call us to monitor your usage for you.

Contact us now to place order via WhatsApp on 08075040187 or call 08186526118 to do place order!
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by miquelon(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Glo has always been crap. Imagine I have to switch between two apns just to get data signal. Recently I haven't been able to make calls or check my balance. If not fit the reasonable priced data plans...
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by dhsfbi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
The same Glo I used to download 800mb asphalt data within 5min today.
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by adefemi007(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
it's ur area. the same glo that guys are rocking their bis on Android
Re: Is GLO The Worst Netwrk? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Glo network isn't good in some locations while some are good. That's the reason why they lost so many subscribers to airtel and etisalat because their network strength is poor in most locations

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Get Bold 5 Now?? / Help With The New Opera Mini / Somebody Help Me Where To Change Htc M8 Battery Or Their Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.