Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Seriously Confussed Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seriously Confussed Need Advice (334 Views)

Help A Confussed Admission Seeker / Plesse Help A Confussed Brother / Lol..seriously This Got Me Thinking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Confussed Need Advice by danielayodele16(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good day my dear Nlanders,
Please at this point am really confused and had no option than to seek for advice from here and am very sure am going to get experts to help me out.
Am 27 years old and an HND graduate (distinction in Electrical/Electronics Engineering) and was fortunate to get a job in one of the most reputable bank in Nigeria just after service last year (2015) you can imagine Engineer in a bank, but yes in a bank. Sometimes I really do feel bad because I feel like am loosing my career path already.'but I no get choice man need to survive ' I recently thought of going back to school but confused if to
* Go back for my PGD afterwards my masters
* Go back for a degree program(computer science)part time
* save enough money and leave this country
* save enough money and start a small business
* or just concentrate and build a career in Banking.

Just a word or Experience could really help. as this bother me a lot.
Please no insults.
Thanks in Advance
Re: Seriously Confussed Need Advice by checkolatunji: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
My little piece of advice.

1. If you want to travel abroad, be sure you will further more over there(abroad) so as to get a good job.

2. If you wish to further more here in naija, no need for a degree in Comp. Sci. Just go for Pgd and Msc in Comp. Sci (part Time and NOUN will be okay cos it will not disturb your job). You will be admitted into the course. Am sure of that, afterwards you could get a better job God willing.

3. If you really know a good biz, that will be okay too.

I hope this piece of advice will help you. Stay blessed bro
Re: Seriously Confussed Need Advice by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2016
If I was you...

I will start building a new career in the banking sector and I believe there are professional courses to set you in motion.

I will then save money and start a business by the side.

About travelling abroad, don't worry by the time you are balanced, you will be going there as if it's your bathroom.

Don't go and study for any shitty part time degree, Instead, do a masters in your engineering field if you still want that line.

My opinion.
Re: Seriously Confussed Need Advice by checkolatunji: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Secretario:
If I was you...

I will start building a new career in the banking sector and I believe there are professional courses to set you in motion.

I will then save money and start a business by the side.

About travelling abroad, don't worry by the time you are balanced, you will be going there as if it's your bathroom.

Don't go and study for any shitty part time degree, Instead, do a masters in your engineering field if you still want that line.

My opinion.

You spoke well, still want to add little to it.

There are professional courses you will do in that banking career path that will still lead you to get better job outside banking.

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Osun Speaker Deplores Violence In Public Schools / Engineering Made Easy Download E-book, Pdf And Software's Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.