Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

CHAN: Super Eagles So Far - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CHAN: Super Eagles So Far (433 Views)

5 Outstanding Home Eagles So Far At CHAN 2018 / Chan Super Eagles / CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Guinea (0 - 1) On 26th January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHAN: Super Eagles So Far by Harlex(m): 3:01am On Jan 23, 2016
The match against Tunisia in the ongoing Africa Championship in Rwanda was more of a call on the Nigeria football governing body to further strengthen our local league for a more favorable competition with other leagues across African.

The Super Eagles so far under the watch of coach Sunday Oliseh have performed well above average in the competition, with a win and a draw in their kitty, one can only expect the team to get even better. The lads have been able to score Five goals in the competition while also conceding two goals.

Relating that to team performance one can only expect more improvement from the home base Eagles. The performance against Niger was classic though the guys had a very slow start but were able to turn the lots over to their side before the final whistle, but same cannot be said about the Eagles performance against the Tunisia side that show more cohesiveness, tactics and straight. Such can only be achieve through commitment to improving the Nigeria Professional Football League so as to enable the league produce football clubs and players that can compete with any team and players in the world. NFF must work so hard to improve the game so as to avoid incident of clubs not being able to pay players wages, improve player warfare, improving playing environment and to also avoid the repeat of a Gbolahan Salami.

It is a thing of joy to see our local league produce players who are currently on the verge of making history for the country, even as we hope they get better, we must continue to support the team staffs and players. Watching these guys play makes me believe we are on the verge of achieving another USA 94 squad.

From me, i pledge my support always, and all i hope for is the best.

Up Super Eagles

http://www.naijascoreboard.com/chan-super-eagles/

(1) (Reply)

Match Preview: Leicester City Vs Liverpool - Premier League (8:45pm) / Nigeria To Fire Oliseh / ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.