Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] (3350 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 3:08am On Jan 23, 2016
It was exactly 11pm on eve of the weekend when popular Ghanian actress, Juliet Ibrahim took to Instagram to drop this puzzling photo of a man with a tiny manhood, with a caption asking ladies what they will do if they find out their new husband have such a small 'workforce' on their wedding night after staying away from premarital sex during courtship.

Almost all the ladies called for immediate divorce...and I thought it was for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, for big or for small.. sad

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=44370

Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 3:09am On Jan 23, 2016

Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 3:10am On Jan 23, 2016

Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 3:12am On Jan 23, 2016

Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 3:14am On Jan 23, 2016

Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by ayobase(m): 3:29am On Jan 23, 2016
For a woman who has been tasting the forbidden fruitS before marriage, then this won't be acceptable unless if the guy us fvcking rich and with the support of vibrator.

An innocent lady from a village won't see anything wrong with this 'Biro Cover' unlike the city lady whose eyes don tear!
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by silverdam(m): 3:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Even if you go for huge dick, will that take you to heaven?

Divorce a man because of small di-ck?

What if people ask why you divorced your husband, what will you now tell them? "Because my husband has small di-ck". Chai!!! The world is coming to an end...
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by silverdam(m): 3:39am On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by poshestmina(f): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Water it to grow grin grin grin
Epic!
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by HARDDON: 3:54am On Jan 23, 2016
No sex till married ain't equal to been stupid.

U have to see him/her gully unclothed.

Ask about their sexual preference, whether or not they circumcised her and pray to ur God!

Have it @ d back of ur mind that ones in, ain't no backing out.
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by StepTwo: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2016
this thread will make one of the dumbest thread in front page.

the title of ur thread is as well misleading.
her to dump her man.

tunezmedia, i think say u d try pass like dis before.
i think everyone was just saying what they'll do should they find that on their Man and not directly aski
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by looseweight: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Odikwa very risky
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by Lovexme(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
I thought 9ja girls don't like big tools. See them screaming divorce.
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by hatux: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2016
embarassed
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by Chestar5(f): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Rubbish, if this topic makes fp den u ll see some people condemning dose keepin deir innocence as if dey dat open everytin lyk borehole as being killed....

Each man to his own life....
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Ohmy goodness me. shocked
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by charles316: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2016
That is extremely small.

But then our girls have extremely wide cūnt. They keep looking for cucumber size dlck to fill up their gutter.
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by charles316: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Chestar5:
Rubbish, if this topic makes fp den u ll see some people condemning dose keepin deir innocence as if dey dat open everytin lyk borehole as being killed....

Each man to his own life....

It's nice that there are still sensible girls like you.
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by charles316: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2016
silverdam:
Even if you go for huge dick, will that take you to heaven?

Divorce a man because of small di-ck?

What if people ask why you divorced your husband, what will you now tell them? "Because my husband has small di-ck". Chai!!! The world is coming to an end...

To be frank,that di" ck is embarrassingly tiny. You will never see such in African babies. You know African women get busy by discussing things like this.
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by Fkhalifa(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
THe ladies should also get ready to be divorced, should they not meet the beauty, boobsy, ASsNal and punna their husband anticipate.
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by Chestar5(f): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
charles316:

It's nice that there are still sensible girls like you.
thank you embarassed
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by seunajia: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
"Men are useless, penish has alternative..."

Dem see this my brother own now they're casting, binding and divorcing. So una need penish afterall? undecided
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by 7footre(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
From the foregoing, it's clear to the blind that girls are obsessed with deeks..... guys take note!! they shd be the ones begging notchu
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE COULD BE AN OPEN MARRIAGE.

SEX IS NOT LOVE BUT THEN AGAIN SEX IS PART OF LIVE. SO YOU COULD LOVE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX WITH THEM.
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lalasticlala , ishilove
Re: Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] by yorex2011: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian ‘amber Rose’ Bleaches Herself White (photo) / Recent Pictures Of Ceiline Deon With Kim K, Kanye At Vegas / Roman Goddess Rocks Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.