Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend (1920 Views)

Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Vera Sidika And Her Dubai-based Nigerian Boyfriend Have Broken Up / Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by TunezMediaBlog2: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2016
In a recent interview with TW Magazine, popular singer Seyi Shay, finally opened up about her romance life as she gushed over her new boyfriend, calling him her best friend and father, Seyi said:

“I am in a very lovely relationship and I am happy about it. I am not going to talk so much about him but he is like my father and my best friend. Yes, he is Nigerian. I have known him for about a year now and he has made a big impact in my life. We are not ready to announce anything yet because I need to be focused. His family knows me and my family knows him and that is what matters.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=44368

Ishilove Lalasticlala ijebabe

Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by poshestmina(f): 3:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Good for you
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by yunglivochi(m): 4:24am On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy grin[img][/img] isorite
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by kilokeys(m): 4:47am On Jan 23, 2016
He gives her so much sugar... And he is like her father..

Thats a sugar daddy..

Guys, work hard and u ll get the hottest celebrity calling u daddy kiss
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by bennifield11(m): 4:49am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:
He gives her so much sugar... And he is like her father..

Thats a sugar daddy..

Guys, work hard and u ll get the hottest celebrity calling u daddy kiss
what's hot in this crayfish?tell me something I don't know
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by kilokeys(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2016
bennifield11:
what's hot in this crayfish?tell me something I don't know

Hmmm. Can't u see her wide mouth and fat lips?

Meaning she can sing and blow u at the same time

Thats something rare and amazing
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by Smellymouth: 5:03am On Jan 23, 2016
And so??
undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by Brymo: 5:27am On Jan 23, 2016
gud for u
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Why e be say boyfriend and girlfriend matter come be news lipsrsealed
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by Mologi(m): 6:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Before e don become Ex,dnt quote me because u kno according to MI.....bad belle is allowed
Re: Seyi Shay Finally Opens Up About Her New Nigerian Boyfriend by Lovexme(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:

Hmmm. Can't u see her wide mouth and fat lips?
Meaning she can sing and blow u at the same time
Thats something rare and amazing
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chidiebere And Chidmma Aneke Lovely (photos ) / Tiwa Savage Turns To Keke Driver,Spotted Goofing Around Inside Keke (WATCH) / More Photos From Olawunmi Otedola's Surprise Birthday Party In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.