Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae (15065 Views)

$2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention / Buhari Reportedly Seeks Deal With Dasuki / Buhari Reportedly Seeks Deal With Dasuki As Evidence Fingers Buhari's Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by akejujoe(f): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2016
kolnel:
The motive is right but the source of the money is the issue here
Best bet is to return the arms money and then get the money back from pdp account
frm which account did he get it before?
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
kiyosaki1:
Tony Aninih collected the money from whom ?

how is that Falae's cup of tea. Tony Aninih and Dasuki should sort themselves out with EFCC. Or are they ready to undo Falae's service?
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by omonnakoda: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Not quite sure how his case is different from Metuh's
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Pay back the money or go to jail.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by ELGREF(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:
Yam eaters always look for excuses to justify their evil act. Baba Falae should continuing fooling his gullible followers, Kuje await you sir.
Mr man tell me what's crime if big party give money to small party,I didn't support any party,but I like justice, PDP hire sdp to support them during d election which they do,and d money was paid through PDP chairman board of truste, not through dansuki, I began to smell wichhunting...
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Meritocracy: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
The unknown parties scartered every know they can't win a polling boot but created to collect free money from central, i think the way forward is to return to two party system which can curb corruption and restrict political prostitute. Meanwhile the old man didn't south when he was collecting free money but everybody hear when kidnappers want to collect there share, when people are reaping what they sow secretly its unfortunate that we still pity them.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Meritocracy: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
The unknown parties scartered every know they can't win a polling boot but created to collect free money from central, i think the way forward is to return to two party system which can curb corruption and restrict political prostitute. Meanwhile the old man didn't shout when he was collecting free money but everybody hear when kidnappers want to collect there share, when people are reaping what they sow secretly its unfortunate that we still pity them.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by billyG(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by sweetgala(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:
Yam eaters always look for excuses to justify their evil act. Baba Falae should continuing fooling his gullible followers, Kuje await you sir.

Baba False does not have any more support, he was booed in church not longbagao, and has been strongly criticised by Yoruba leaders countrywide.

He has lost the respect forever, all remain for him is to retire to his farm and die in peace. He has now lost all relevance

1 Like

Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Falae should shut up, nobody is buying his crap!
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by sweetgala(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2016
EZmonie:
Falae has no case to answer. If not EFCC could have picked him up even after not denying receiving the money. He was only paid for service rendered. And Dasuki was not the payer of the money. I dont know why people are crying foul over this. How many of you question the source of the money you are paid with after rendering a legitimate service or after making a sale? I tire for these people oo. Shikena

While true that by and large EFCC would find it hard accusing someone if receiving money he knew not where it came from, he stands a witness in the Dasuki case , he received money which can be directly traced back to Dasuki.

False > Toy Anenih (Mr Fixit) > Sambo Dasuki > GEJ

It is a simple case and why EFCC have decided to make it a media trial rather than going for the intended suspect baffles me. I guess they want Dasuki to be so helpless that he'll be the nail in the coffin when it's time to bury GEJ
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by segnys007(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Wetin be this? You collected money from Anineh, who collected money from Dasuki. The questions is, did you honestly think the money would have came from a legitimate source? Baba, you soil ya hand.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Valendo: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:

Prison awaits your forefathers. Idiot. Are you telling all those smaller party that supported APC didn't get anything? Hypocrite
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Anticabal: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
madridguy:
Pa where have you been ? Both APC and PDP be confirm thief but next time PDP should learn how to clean their tracks. APC campaign funds never fell from heaven but they play their cards with IQ. That is life sir, all of us na thief, na person dem catch we all call " barawo

See hypocrisy!
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by BABANGBALI: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
baba keep quiet and stop denying,you follow chop the cursed yam simple
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by hollo: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chief falae, you are a thief......Big thief for that matter....when u collected the money, did you inform your fellow SDP party members? No. Keep trying to defend yourself. I just hope u are arraigned soonest. And your chains should also have thorns on them. Old elderly thief
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by BushidoBlue(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
sweetgala:

While true that by and large EFCC would find it hard accusing someone if receiving money he knew not where it came from, he stands a witness in the Dasuki case , he received money which can be directly traced back to Dasuki.

False > Toy Anenih (Mr Fixit) > Sambo Dasuki > GEJ

It is a simple case and why EFCC have decided to make it a media trial rather than going for the intended suspect baffles me. I guess they want Dasuki to be so helpless that he'll be the nail in the coffin when it's time to bury GEJ

If it's that simple dear genius, please go and help the EFCC and Nigerian courts end the case.
Even without investigation you and many on this forum have sent many to the guillotine.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by truthisbittar12: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
baba the truth is that u ve disgraced yourself. embarassed cool
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by jonnieoneng: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

Did APC use papers for their own campaign? What is wrong in receiving money for campaign? Falae did nothing wrong jare

Thee blood of thousands of people killed are on their heads.How I wish they tasked the dead soldiers{Yoruba will say ki won roo oku }.If that had being done,all this guys would have died.It is a shame that our so called Elite try to justify their wrong doing.How can money collected for the party find its way into Falae's account and he was greedy enough not to disburse any to anyone.The Nwobodo example is a case study,he collected money and disbursed it and those that collected it didn't deny collecting it.Falae should just go and keep quite.He has diagraced himself and I trust Yoruba people,he will never have honour publicly again.Is there anyone still in doubt of the anti-corruption crusade?.Let all the wailer continue wailing,there is enuf space to occupy their tears
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by CohenJane: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

Did APC use papers for their own campaign? What is wrong in receiving money for campaign? Falae did nothing wrong jare

You didn't get the point. What we are saying is that they, emphasis on the word 'they', diverted the money meant to prosecute a war that has been killing Nigerians in their hundreds for their personal use. That's what's wrong about it.

And that useless Agba ya, oloriburuku Falae has mouth to talk. E no better for you and your coming generation lagbara Olohun
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by antispexish(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sir fa[b]lie[/b]

Was the money paid into SDP account or your account?

When you where soliciting votes for jona, did you tell us that your decision to do so came about due to collection of 100m .

Would you have voted for jona if he had not giving you the money?
The people I blame are the sdp supporters who did not know that the views of their leaders have been bought with 100m.

He was talking about jona as if he received an inspiration, not knowing its 100m that at work.

And these was a man we felt pity for when he was kid.npped.
Onijekuje!
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by amaechi1: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

Pa Falae may not have known where the money came from initially. Now he knows the normal thing to do is to return the money. Just to add his voice against corruption.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Charly68: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
All these long essay is unnecessary at this point in time..those who shortchanged the nation must refund whatever share they have received from the arms money..this excuse is not tenable, when we get to the court state your case very well to see if it will be admissible or not .
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by Drlmc4life: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Baba, with without any reservation, you a disgrace to yoruba race. You knew that PDP have been the problem of this nation over the years in terms of corruption and lack of genuine policies that could drive the economy of this nation. You collected the money to help get jonathan the second term in the helm of leadership of this nation so that masses will continue to wallow in abject poverty through the depletion of our nation reserves and continous increase in our debt profile to fund selfish agenda of voraciouly greedy minority like you sir. You have allowed yourself to be part of this monumental corruption saga, and i will advice you to stop calling for the sympathy of Nigerians because posterity will never forgive you and other unlucky benefaciaries of this arms deal.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Personally, this is why i hate apc the more, why driving peoples name in the mud for doing what you also did? Giving money to influential politicians to woo them during election times has been part of our system since and it is done globally. Did Falae collect Arms money? He was given money and part of the money will be shared to people and all the parties did the same thing.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by BALLOSKI: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
chukwudi44:

u are a thief and ur people support corruption.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Akaujaa:
What keeps rattling my mind is, assume PDP won the election, .

Had PDP won the election, all APC state governors that spent the state funds on campaign and unable to pay workers salary would have been exposed too. They are all birds of the same feather, APC too stole states money to run election but they won fortunately, if reverse has been tha case, they would have been exposed too.
Re: Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae by SirdeKay: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg, se na me wey dey my house jeje dey drink my garri dem go mention? Baba go siddon jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Opens Case Against Dino Melaye In Alleged False Information Trial / HURIWA To IGP Baba: "Pack Your Prison Bags, Surrender Yourself To Kuje Prison" / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.