Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision (23454 Views)

Suspects In The Assassination Attempt Of Dino Melaye (Photos) / Metuh Kept In An Underground Cell, PDP Laments. / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Trendishine: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2016
kenbee:
Buhari's Anti-graft war is one of the things Nigeria needs but making it look ONE-SIDED and treating a suspect as CONVICT is totally uncalled for.
Let's not forget that Olisa Metuh has not shown violent / radical tendency to deserve this inhuman treatment.
u ar a fool. if metuh is ur uncle or even knows u exist, u should tell ppl in NL. I wonder if most of u nigerians ar demented or are under serious hypnosis , conjure or occultic control by this criminal politicians who do not even know u exist. who have robbed ur country n ur entire economy dat afffects u to stupor, yet u carry ur most lousy, senseless n extremely party sentiment into serious issues involving this insane politicians, throwing away ur entire dignity, sense of common reasoning n fact, only to spew ur most ignorant sentiment. its bad enough dat dis men is shitting on ur fundamental human ryt wyl heartlessly robbing n looting u of ur citizenship allotted welfare wit such reckless abandon n adamant impunity, but ur tryin 2 make one funny excuse or sentiment or indirect misdeamenor because u hv a fallout wit a govment or sometin or 4 wat so ever reason best known 2 u , which i consider ignorant, even if they are no reasons, is even more stewpid of u. the question i want 2 ask u is does young soldiers who were handcuffed n even in the face of their even being sentenced 2 death by a then criminal army, of which ppl like olisah metuh n criminal generals who ar facing probing now n orders hv been given 4 their arraingment, has eatin the money meant 4 gettin weapons 4 them 2 fight bh, of which they refuse goin 2 d frontline wit no weapons. thats the only crime they commited n they were handcuffed 4 nottin. does soldiers were they violent b4 they were handcuffed? be careful

1 Like

Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by gigabyte13: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
So...? Wetin be news for here now? Is Metuh better than 419ners or REV KING?

He should have been kept with BOKO boiz, so dat dem go KOBOKOBO and panel-bit dat him big skull.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
IVORY2009:

speaking frm expereince? shocked

I'm not a dude, you can tell us your own experience.
Anyways, I don't even care.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by gigabyte13: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
sauceny:
No northern political office holder,or northern terrorist that was captured has been given such an humane treatment,or asked to bail himself with more than he stolen or committed....

see werey, we are not talking about tribes here, we are talking about thieves. No wonder my papa say, common sense is not common. Shey common sense scarce for una region like that ni?

1 Like

Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by gigabyte13: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2016
babafirst:
Seconded,yes we are happy!
Thirded, yes we are happy.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Prince16: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2016
The source further explained
that Metuh had not been eating
prison food, adding that he had
made arrangement for his
feeding, which he said was
allowed.

@bloodyblogger, ur friend nor wan chop prison food o. He insists on eating Mr. Biggs/outside cuisine inside prison.

Chai, abeg wats d difference o?
A prisoner is a prisoner......
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by IVORY2009(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:

I'm not a dude, you can tell us your own experience. Anyways, I don't even care. Bye
You're not a dude indeed, I dey laugh grin
bye!
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Ishilove: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Having themselves their own special 419 meetings where they swap 'war stories'

1 Like

Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by ngoziama: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
politricks:
There is no difference between him and the other 419 in the cell in fact, he is worse than all of them combined. How i wish i am the one to determine his punishment.

#POLITRICKS

Easy mr politricks.who are you.if you clean ok go ahead and insult metuh otherwise remain silent.

I still remember IBB's statement to buhari, people that live in glass Houses do not throw stone at such. Fight corruption but all inclusive and not selective war against corruption is what I want irrespective of the person.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by tonygee88(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2016
That's how it should be
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Akaujaa(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
kenbee:
Buhari's Anti-graft war is one of the things Nigeria needs but making it look ONE-SIDED and treating a suspect as CONVICT is totally uncalled for.
Let's not forget that Olisa Metuh has not shown violent / radical tendency to deserve this inhuman treatment.
So tearing EFCC evidence into shreds and even threatened to swallow it, is not a violent act right?
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Ladsfudelis: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
kenbee:

Does two wrongs make a right?
I pity your generations
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by politricks: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
ngoziama:

Easy mr politricks.who are you.if you clean ok go ahead and insult metuh otherwise remain silent.

I still remember IBB's statement to buhari, people that live in glass Houses do not throw stone at such. Fight corruption but all inclusive and not selective war against corruption is what I want irrespective of the person.
You cannot be completely clean because even EFCC boss is not clean but at least there is a level of piousness that you can achieve to make you worthy of challenging corrupt people and i think i have achieved that level.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by babestella: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2016
XieXie:
So what?

How come much noise is being made over Metuh while the bigger thief Dasuki has even gone as far as taking the FG to court for disobeying bail court orders on him and Nigs don't see any thing wrong?

The sad reality is that Nigerians wouldn't see anything wrong with it as long as it's an Igbo personality. That is the truth and fact of the matter.
The treatment Metuh is getting today was ordered from above (Buhari & co), Buhari's love for the igbos is such that he'll do everything possible to humiliate and kill the igbos, one day he will answer his fathers name correctly.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by yeanka007: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
5starmilitant:
Stay strong metuh.....

So that He can enjoy his 263 years in prison.

All those supporting this metuh deserve hot slaps.

Ewu.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by ayindejimmy(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
So?
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by vicfajeze: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2016
CHAI,SHEY DE MAN NO GO DIE FOR DIA SO?
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by akinsbaba2015: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2016
ngoziama:

. Who is IBB? Your hero. Your party PDP knew how to fight that inclusive war but never attempted to do so. Yet corruption became their middle name. It was free for all looting from BOT to NWC to NEC to presidency. Please keep your counsel to your self.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by saintkash(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
jayriginal:

He is not a prisoner.

Have you secured his conviction?

stay there and be deceiving urself.... why did d judge asked he should be remanded at kuje prison? anybody in prison is a prisoner abi is prison a place for motherless people?
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by 5starmilitant: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
yeanka007:

So that He can enjoy his 263 years in prison.

All those supporting this metuh deserve hot slaps.

Ewu.

First go and slap your fada, then come to warri and slap me let's see if you will not remain in wheelchair for the rest of your life. Your papa EWU
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by yeanka007: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2016
5starmilitant:

First go and slap your fada, then come to warri and slap me let's see if you will not remain in wheelchair for the rest of your life. Your papa EWU

Iya laya e, your warri dey give you liver abi, You don hear about mushin b4, we no dey 4 talk talk na action matter.

Go do your research about Mushin wey dey Lagos.

Ko si ere: No play.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Bimpe29: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2016
So Metuh is a 410 suspect?
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by 5starmilitant: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
yeanka007:

Iya laya e, your warri dey give you liver abi, You don hear about mushin b4, we no dey 4 talk talk na action matter.

Go do your research about Mushin wey dey Lagos.

Ko si ere: No play.

Laughs............ A typical Yoruba kids(mouth-making). Laughs
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Luckylife(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
We all no you are a falling angel , in fact your kind shouldn't be in Africa. Sentimental sycophant at least wait for court final judgement.
politricks in:
There is no difference between him and the other 419 in the cell in fact, he is worse than all of them combined. How i wish i am the one to determine his punishment.

#POLITRICKS
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
kenbee:

Does two wrongs make a right?
What wrongs have been committed here? Please, enlighten us.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by yeanka007: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2016
5starmilitant:

Laughs............ A typical Yoruba kids(mouth-making). Laughs

You dey use style style dey back off. I even see you name "5 star millitant" you no wetin your name means? Na 5 star lazy prig.

People dey go work and live like a sensible people Una own na to steal / rob government property.

Go find job better job.

Militant? ****spit****

Lazy n***ga
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by SAEJO: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2016
They've not seen anything yet, APC/Defected PDP Cabals will show them that they are learners in this dirty game of politricks but who will catch the APC/PDP Cabals for creating Boko Haram and for all they've looted and are looting now? ONLY GOD.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by jayriginal: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2016
saintkash:

stay there and be deceiving urself.... why did d judge asked he should be remanded at kuje prison? anybody in prison is a prisoner abi is prison a place for motherless people?

Little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by chidextec: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2016
Yam eaters everywhere.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by Luckylife(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2016
In as much as all meaning Nigerians are against bribery and corruption, we should understand that all politicians are not corrupt free. I can bit with any thing if god allow abram to find two corrupt free Nigeria politicians the end product will be the faith of sodom and gomorrah . Another point I will like to make is that we Nigerians are wise enough to know how false information can be use against each other just for political and religious reasons. The court have the final judgement according to the law we practice even though they are influence by other arms of government.
Re: Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision by kasay: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2016
JonazG:
USELES NAIRALANERS METUH ADMITTED GEJ GAVE HIM 400MILLION FOR AN ASSIGNMENT AND NOT DANSUKI... AND THY ARE HERE CALLING HIM CRIMINAL.. EVEN WHEN MANY IF RHEM ARE WORST THA. METUH...

I pity you.

Out of the 400m, how much did you get from diokpa Metu?

Did any member of your household benefit from Metu?

If you believe that fairy tale by Metu that he got 400m from GEJ for an undisclosed assignment whereas hard evidence shows that he got the money from Dasuki arms scam, then you deserve 48 solid lashes.

Metu is a harden criminal and should be treated like one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension / Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.