Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra (75542 Views)

Fishing Out The JTF Black Sheep In Bony, Nembe, Kula, And Bille Communities / 20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by PETERMERCURY(m): 1:10am On Jan 24, 2016
there is nothing eyes will never see cool
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Elparaiso(m): 3:34am On Jan 24, 2016
@Elparaiso sir, won do ewure
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Redfruit(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2016
Dongreat:
A new disease would be formed and later the Africans esp Nigerians will blame it on d Devil or better still on d white man. Wetin concern 15Yrs and Sex? When. I was his age I was in d classroom, or various libraries reading me ass off n getting to b informed.

Abeg oga owner of sheep, give 2 him your goat, fowl, rat, lizard, even mosquito cos it's his calling.

And his name is miracle; SMH. Performing miracles on the all d animals both domestic and wild in the farm.
Nigerians and holier than thou attitude......nobody care to know what you were doing at his age, stop boring us with your false claims.
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Dongreat(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Redfruit:

Nigerians and holier than thou attitude......nobody care to know what you were doing at his age, stop boring us with your false claims.

Bro Good morning. Do you chores, go to church, give God praise, thereafter do something Productive. Cheers and God bless
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by salam1(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked

undecided shocked Find it difficult to believe this anyway.....

Though, from the above pix, it might be the guy got caught from stealing the goats and they reframed the whole story for us here........Abeggi we don belle full of all these propaganda lies joor. Give us better news to hear biko.......

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

if d name where to b Musa or Audu u will believe d OP rat?
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ooh what?
cold:
Ooh shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra by ekaygenie(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holy f*ck..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.