Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Do I Differentiate Between Refurbished And Used Non Refursbished Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Differentiate Between Refurbished And Used Non Refursbished Laptop (643 Views)

NEW AND USED IPHONE PRICELIST / New and Used iPhones In Stock!!! iPhone 6, 6 Plus,6S and 6S Plus / Brand New and Used Gionee Smartphones. Check last post for updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Differentiate Between Refurbished And Used Non Refursbished Laptop by murshid09(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
pls gurus in the house how do I identify refurbished laptop.pls is there any code to type to identify.pls share it computer gurus
Re: How Do I Differentiate Between Refurbished And Used Non Refursbished Laptop by Icecream4U(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
murshid09:
pls gurus in the house how do I identify refurbished laptop.pls is there any code to type to identify.pls share it computer gurus
they usually state that it's refurbished. Or check the warranty. Refurbished laptops most often don't have upto a year warranty. The best method is to check the computer specification online by typing the product number in Google.
Re: How Do I Differentiate Between Refurbished And Used Non Refursbished Laptop by murshid09(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2016
thank u for ur contribution but I'm talking about tokunbo.they won't write on tokunbo
Re: How Do I Differentiate Between Refurbished And Used Non Refursbished Laptop by Icecream4U(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2016
murshid09:
thank u for ur contribution but I'm talking about tokunbo.they won't write on tokunbo
use the last method I gave. If the specs you see online is not the same as the one you are buying, the laptop might be seller refurbished. But if the specs are the same it will be stated that it is refurbished if it is. In that case the laptop is factory refurbished.
Re: How Do I Differentiate Between Refurbished And Used Non Refursbished Laptop by airsaylongcon: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2016
Every tokunbo laptop is refurbished or reconditioned in someway.

(1) (Reply)

Get Best Prices On APC UPS / Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale / Used UK Laptop DM4 Core I5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.