Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Shocking! You Cannot Believe What Islams Are Planning [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! You Cannot Believe What Islams Are Planning [video] (679 Views)

Itsekiris Are Planning To Attack Ijaw Communities - Warri Group / I Cannot Believe That This Is Happening In Nigeria!!! / We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! You Cannot Believe What Islams Are Planning [video] by OgaInnocent(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
The video is about 8mb; otherwise I would have uploaded the video here. The plans of the Islamic states is what many do not know until now. No wonder Hosea said "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". I watched the Video and realized the need to always remain updated.

No need of long stories, it is better seen than told.

Watch Video here: http:///X6XtWf

source: cbnnews.com
Re: Shocking! You Cannot Believe What Islams Are Planning [video] by Toosure70: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2016
unreasonable element @op
Re: Shocking! You Cannot Believe What Islams Are Planning [video] by APCLyingBastard: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Have you wondered why Muslims the world over can't stop complaining about Jerusalem even though Jerusalem has nothing by way of natural resource or significant land mass?

The reason lies in Islamic prophecy.

As long as Jews control Jerusalem it invalidates Mohammed's fake apocylaptic prophecy were he claimed the Iman Mahdi will rule the world from Jerusalem.

The debacle between the Jews and so-called Palestinians is not over land but for the very validation of their religious doctrine.

Islam is an evil cult
Re: Shocking! You Cannot Believe What Islams Are Planning [video] by APCLyingBastard: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
OgaInnocent:
The video is about 8mb; otherwise I would have uploaded the video here. The plans of the Islamic states is what many do not know until now. No wonder Hosea said "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". I watched the Video and realized the need to always remain updated.

No need of long stories, it is better seen than told.

Watch Video here: http:///X6XtWf

source: cbnnews.com

Your link doesn't work
Re: Shocking! You Cannot Believe What Islams Are Planning [video] by APCLyingBastard: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Toosure70:
unreasonable element @op

How is he unreasonable ?

We know your plans of world jihad and how virtually all of you are in tacit support of the Islamic caliphate.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State On Fire As Audu Supporters Protest / Ali Modu Sheriff Is A Wrong Choice As PDP Chairman- Doyin Okupe / Photos: Ben Murray-bruce ‘dobale’ For Obasanjo At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.