Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Signing Cech Was A Major Doubt. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Signing Cech Was A Major Doubt. (402 Views)

Injured Romelu Lukaku A Big Doubt Ahead Of Belgium's Clash Against England / Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) / Man United Star Is A Major Doubt For Liverpool Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signing Cech Was A Major Doubt. by Glossyclick(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Signing Cech Was a Major Doubt.

Arsene Wenger has revealed that signing
Petr Cech was one of the hardest decisions he has had to make as Arsenal manager. Cech joined the Gunners after 11 years at Chelsea but the Frenchman says he was unsure over the fitness of the experienced Czech stopper anf the mental effect it would have on David Ospina.

"I didn't know what kind of shape he was in physically but When I met him I was quickly reassured of his motivation and desire to do well," Wenger said. After a rocky debut performance at home to West Ham, Cech has slotted seamlessly into the Arsenal first-team, forming a more resolute back-line, which has conceded just 21 goals so far. Wenger has acknowledged the importance of having a world-class goalkeeper and believes Cech inspires belief throughout his team.

Re: Signing Cech Was A Major Doubt. by Glossyclick(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2016
www.glossyclick.com for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Rooney And Martial Shine As United Beat Derby 1-3 In The Fa Cup / Captain John Terry To Waka Leave Chealsefc / My Own Tips Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.