Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

You Guys Should Rate My BF (lalasticlala) Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Guys Should Rate My BF (lalasticlala) Photos (572 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Photos: Ladies Meet The 63year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Bf / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Strikes A Pose With Her South Africa Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Should Rate My BF (lalasticlala) Photos by lalaasticlala(f): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2016
grin grin

Do you guys want to see his face? grin
Re: You Guys Should Rate My BF (lalasticlala) Photos by funnynation(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
lalasticlala come and see person wey copy ur name.. Copy right where una dey? Dame krane and wizkid go happen for nairaland soon.. Na only one lalasticlala we know ''lalaasticlala'' is joke!
Nairaland official comedian

(1) (Reply)

What Key Industry Players Are Saying About The Current State Of Benue Ent. / Dear Ajekpakos, You Remember This? / Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Her Fab Body As She Strips Down To Her Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.