Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube (932 Views)

Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by kingsamm(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2016
The hit single from the British singer's record breaking album "25" has hit the 1 billion view marker on Youtube, it now has a record of being the fastest video to ever hit 1 billion views on youtube.

adele hello hit one billion views on youtube

This feat was achieved in just 87 days which is nearly twice as fast as the previous record holder PSY's Gangnam style which reached a billion in 158 days.

There are now a total of 17 videos in the "1 billion club" and seven of them reached in the milestone in the past year.

"Since 2014, the number of days to reach 1 billion views has dropped dramatically," YouTube said in a blog post. "In 2013, the fastest track to 1 billion was Katy Perry's "Roar" at 487 days. In 2014, it was Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" at 238 days. In 2015, Adele managed to set the bar at 87 days. - YouTube said."

At least, PSY can still take pride in the fact that "Gangnam style" is still the most view video on YouTube ever! With a total of over 2.5 Billion views - 2,502,568,958 views at the time of writing this post(Plus one, i just watched it AGAIN I'll always love Gangnam style).

Here are the top ten most watched videos on youtube.

PSY - Gangnam Style
Taylor Swift -- Blank Space
Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth -- See You Again
Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars -- Uptown Funk
Justin Bieber -- Baby
Taylor Swift -- Shake It Off
Katy Perry Ft Juicy J -- Dark Horse
Enrique Iglesias -- Bailando
Katy Perry -- Roar
Meghan Trainor -- All About That Bass

Source - Ameboguy.com
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by Zenzu01(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
That's nice, let youtube convert the views to money and give her sad sad sad
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by funnynation(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Nigeria musician over to you.. ''Efejoku''

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
That video is one of the most overrated videos ever. Nothing spectacular about it.

Psy's Gangnam style video was about an asian and a bunch of other asians doing an interesting and funny dance. The video was hilarious and interesting to watch.

Katy Perry's Roar had good graphics, special effects and that tarzan jungle book feel. The video was interesting from start to finish. Plus Katy perry showed off some skin, which was cool to see, if you know what I mean.

Taylor Swift's Blank space was also great. She featured one of the most popular and most sort out for models on it. It had a nice story line, dance choreography, and good SFX.

But Adele's Hello was just good old boring Adele singing in an old abandoned apartment. If the video got those views because people wanted to hear the song first through Youtube then okay, it's understandable, but definitely not because the video is great, because it wasn't.

I love Adele. I love her music, but I also love being honest.

3 Likes

Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by enoch273: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
To the guy above me, how many views ve your videos ever gotten on YouTube, let's talk about your total views in this life self.. Celebrate others so others can also celebrate you
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by Ferdinandu(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Decker:
That video is one of the most overrated videos ever. Nothing spectacular about it.

Psy's Gangnam style video was about an asian and a bunch of other asians doing a interesting and funny dance. The video was hilarious and interesting to watch.

Katy perry's roar had good graphics, special effects and that tarzan jungle book feel. The video was interesting from start to finish. Plus Katy perry showed off some skin, which was cool to see, if you know what I mean.

Taylor swift blank space was also great. She featured one of the most sort out for models on it. It had a nice story line, dance choreography, and good SFX.

But Adele's Hello was just good old boring Adele singing in an old abandoned apartment. If the video got those views because people wanted to hear the song first through Youtube then okay, it's understandable, but definitely not because the video is great, because it wasn't.

. Had the same view about the song . I rushed and watched the video the 1st time being one of her ardent fans but wasn't all that impressed. The hype about the video continued and I went back and watched it again thinking that it was my over expectation that made me feel disappointed the 1st time but then I concluded that it was her past glory that was over hyping the video.
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by Ferdinandu(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by Ferdinandu(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2016
enoch273:
To the guy above me, how many views ve your videos ever gotten on YouTube, let's talk about your total views in this life self.. Celebrate others so others can also celebrate you
learn to accept other people's opinion even when it goes contrary to your or everybody's else opinion. You don't expect him to say it was the best when he was not feeling like that. That will be hypocrisy.
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by enoch273: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Ferdinandu:
learn to accept other people's opinion even when it goes contrary to your or everybody's else opinion. You don't expect him to say it was the best when he was not feeling like that. That will be hypocrisy.

Only that was not an opinion that was discrimination.
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Didnt lyk her @1st maself but later,i discovered its her only way of expressin herself.she virtually bares her soul in her songz-no pretex r warevaa...'hello' still givz me goose bumps till 2mao...cnt wait everyday,everytm 4 trace to play it n i get dat feelin every singular tym.d lesson i learnt 4m Adele is dat u dnt ev to go all vulgar,shrewd,wack n raw lyrically to make gudt music neither do u ev to shake ur bombom r go semi nude to b noticeable...also,ur stature aint no limitation.if u r rillii set n determined in wareva,u can achieve anythin!!!
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by chibwike(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
agbekeOreke86:
Didnt lyk her @1st maself but later,i discovered its her only way of expressin herself.she virtually bares her soul in her songz-no pretex r warevaa...'hello' still givz me goose bumps till 2mao...cnt wait everyday,everytm 4 trace to play it n i get dat feelin every singular tym.d lesson i learnt 4m Adele is dat u dnt ev to go all vulgar,shrewd,wack n raw lyrically to make gudt music neither do u ev to shake ur bombom r go semi nude to b noticeable...also,ur stature aint no limitation.if u r rillii set n determined in wareva,u can achieve anythin!!!
word
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by sentee(f): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
I knew it, all her songs are hits!!!!
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by kingsamm(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
cc lalasticlala
cc seun
Re: Adele's Hello Video Hits 1 BILLION Views On Youtube by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Decker:

Psy's Gangnam style video was about an asian and a bunch of other asians doing an interesting and funny dance. The video was hilarious and interesting to watch.

Katy Perry's Roar had good graphics, special effects and that tarzan jungle book feel. The video was interesting from start to finish. Plus Katy perry showed off some skin, which was cool to see, if you know what I mean.

Taylor Swift's Blank space was also great. She featured one of the most popular and most sort out for models on it. It had a nice story line, dance choreography, and good SFX.

did you know the story of Hello is that the guy in the video was actually dead?

Twas a nice video, and racist me prefers that the video with a black love interest is kicking A.S.S as opposed to white people videos.....so yeah! Hello should totally rock. Make I go watch am sef, increase the views

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Wizkid A New Dad Again?? / Actor, Olumidare Bakare, Seeks Financial Help 4 Medical Treatment [bank Details] / ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.