Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli (596 Views)

Advanced HSE Certification Training Nationwide / HSE Certification Training Nationwide / HSE Certification Training Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli by fabem(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Hi guys
I'm a 2015 batch A corps member. I just finished my Project Management Professional(PMP) but i want to do my HSE before POP in April and i don't know where to do it in Ughelli, Delta State. Also, there will be a discount as a corper. THANKS!
Re: Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli by itoghor0007(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
ok r u still interestd of d HSE program then go to NOBLE CREST SECONDARY SKUL ALONG PATANI ROAD
Re: Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli by fabem(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks! Which organization is doing it and how much?
Re: Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli by fabem(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=itoghor0007 post=42247426]ok r u still interestd of d HSE program then go to NOBLE CREST SECONDARY SKUL ALONG PATANI ROAD

Thanks! Which organization is doing it and how much?
Re: Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli by nyxcel(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Do you have HND in Engineering? then this is for you!!

ADMISSION FORM FOR POST-HND BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (B.ENG) PROGRAMME FOR 2015/2016 SESSION AT UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT IS STILL ON SALE (closes end of January 2016)

If you have HND Engineering Certificate and you wish to upgrade your certificate to B.Sc (B.Eng), You might want to consider enrolling for this programme.

Due to the discrimination between holders of HND and B.Sc, University of Port Harcourt has designed a PART TIME programme to help upgrade HND to B.Sc for people who studied engineering in the following fields:

(i). Chemical Engineering
(ii). Civil Engineering
(iii). Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iv). Mechanical Engineering
(v). Petroleum Engineering

If you are interested in this programme and you want to know more about it and how to obtain the form, Click here to read detail
Re: Where To Do My Hse Certification In Ughelli by fabem(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2016
nyxcel:
Do you have HND in Engineering? then this is for you!!

ADMISSION FORM FOR POST-HND BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (B.ENG) PROGRAMME FOR 2015/2016 SESSION AT UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT IS STILL ON SALE (closes end of January 2016)

If you have HND Engineering Certificate and you wish to upgrade your certificate to B.Sc (B.Eng), You might want to consider enrolling for this programme.

Due to the discrimination between holders of HND and B.Sc, University of Port Harcourt has designed a PART TIME programme to help upgrade HND to B.Sc for people who studied engineering in the following fields:

(i). Chemical Engineering
(ii). Civil Engineering
(iii). Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iv). Mechanical Engineering
(v). Petroleum Engineering

If you are interested in this programme and you want to know more about it and how to obtain the form, Click here to read detail

But it has been closed since last year?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC,A Visa To An Early Grave. / Enugu Batch A, Stream 2 Pcm......... Meets Here / Free Scholarship Program For Interior Decoration, Fashion Design, Web/ Graphics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.