Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Burning Passion Pls Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burning Passion Pls Read (490 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burning Passion Pls Read by softcara: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2016
hi everyone,

I dont even know the best place to open a thread, but one reason for sure is what i want is chritianly godly advices...
I wake up everymorning like i slept with a big concrete stone in my heart some times when i bow my kneel to pray i end up in tears. crying and expressing my self to GOD that the burden is too heavy too heavy for me to carry, i read matt 11:28-30 he word said his yoke is easy and his burden is light, but the burden in my heart is heavy very very heavy, sometimes for no reasons i boost into tears for no just reasons, looking @ my light aback i want to thank GOD for light because being alive has only been GOD i didnt think i will make it dis far

Now am a writter i write christian stories, i went to MZI (mount zion institute of christan drama) because of my burning desire in the movie "ministry" not industry. i have 3 stories in my head, very very long but i dont know how to write. i dont have a very good writting skills because sometimes i lack the right word for some expressions but i loe telling the stories and evrybody i tell my stories find interest. have been pusuring my dream of becoming not just a writer but to give out my stories to the christian world to no avail. some will want to see the manual stories but i dont know to write them.i just have them up in my mind. i see the scene and imagine them but i am not good in putting them down. have got lots of storys. lemme summarize few

Unbroken covenant: A story about a girl who has the desire of becoming an Economist, she was born from a wealthy family, but an incomplete home because a family without Jesus is not complete. her dad was an atheist who doesnt believe in GOD or satan,neither in Heaven or hell, he just believes in hard work and good morals. but no! good morals was never a substitute for salavation. The reason why i wrote my story and make the main character come from a home without christ was because most of her chritsian movies are always relating the unfortunate charcaters to be either pastors son/daughter or a choir mistress/master i wanted to do something different so emphasied on her family who was "so called" happy without jesus
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Being able to conjure a good story is a gift surly of God, and He has lead you through MZI,which i believe you had classmates: amongst them,can't you remember a good writer? Amongs your friends,is there no one you can trust this story to? Most importantly, you have the Master Jesus who can guide you,have you laid this to Him to know what He says. Please,if He had given you this gift,HE sure will make away,why not stop worrying and look unto Him,HE doesn't disappoint.
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by orisa37: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Go to Religion section and say all reasonably and maturedly. .
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by softcara: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
nseke:
Can you be specific please

was typing pls re read
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by softcara: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
orisa37:
Go to Religion section and say all reasonably and maturedly. .

this is religious section is it not
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by softcara: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Juliet born in a family of 5 3 kids and two parent. herself the eldest her younger sister and her younger brother. her dad being a wealthy business man and her mum a nurse. juliet never envied her mom profession cause she doesnt like any thing clinical as a matter of fact she is haemophobic (fear of blood). she throws up and run from blood. she doesnt really like her mum professions, whille hers siblings and dad finds her mums clinical tales interesting she finds it rather disgusting.

Juliet was never a fan of keeping males friends and an unholy relatnship even tho she was neither a christian nor muslim she was a very decent and beautiful girl, she never take liking into any guy of any sort and she turned down gestures of guys who asked her out on dates and asked to be her boyfriend but one guy caught her fantasy Wale. A guy she met in a stationery store, they got talking and she finds in quiet interesting he was an economics student and she was an aspiring economics student tho although still in her second year in senior secondary school. alas! she found someone studying economic she thinks he his really a good friend and besides she began to take liking for him when she discovered he wasnt just an handsome guy with a beautiful smile but also an intelligent guy
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by softcara: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wale is a very intelligent guy born from a wealthy home too. Wale is a very cute guy and intelligent one, he just got a new friend juliet and finds her intriguing, she was adventurous and eager to learn and so he liked her spirit. @least e never had any affections for her which is why he never asked her number the two occasions they met and when he did the first time he never called until juliet did.
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by softcara: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Juliet and wale become close friend, while wale meant the friendship to be very platonic, juliet wanted something more and so she forced herself into wale,wale liked juliet but never really loved her and since juliet was bad looking herself wale took of her feelings for him and dated her and in no time he started sleeping with juliet.

The day he dis virgin juliet,the very moment wale thrust into juliets womanliness she made a vow that she will never love any other man aside wale and she will never live wale. to her dying day she will forever and ever love and never live wale. with this wale thrust further and broke her virginity of which she bled upon her words both never took her words to be serious, wale thought she said her words because she was high in sexual fantasies, so that was how they had sex and forgot juliet ever unconvenant made a onvenant upon her own blood
Re: Burning Passion Pls Read by softcara: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
lemme stop there before i end up typing all the stories.

now my problems in this, i have issues working for people, most time i put my effort @ times but i dont seem to do it well, u will understand better in my other thread. i dont like working but i hav to, i love to sit think about my stories if possible write them, each time i get an inspiration from God and a story comes with it, it automatically becomes a burden to me. it feels like am carrying a heaven load on my heart. most times am reckless and am not fulfilled

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Pastor Who Protested Removal Of Crosses Is Dismissed From Church / . / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.