Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. (44914 Views)

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
where s the cadillac hartman
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Bollinger(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
Ford F-Series 1948 vs Ford F-Series 2015.
That's my ride. ...hehehehehehe. . . . .
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by JhimmySpark(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hereby summon lalasticlala

Its Explorers again.

Btw what happened to sile12
... U just spoke ma mind.... Sile12 threads are always catchy. He and Explorers are the bomb. Where is Sile12?
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by ncoolsome(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
So Mr Emekas' BMW that his using to carry all those small small girls is even 1985 wonder what he will do with a 2015 model...

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Abagworo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
Toyota Landcruiser 1958 vs 2015.

1958 Landcruiser is way finer than 2015.

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Jackzillionaire(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Awesome
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by swagifted(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
lol.. RUSSIA no gree change
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Xmen149(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
1970 Mercedes Benz C Class Interior vs 2015 Mercedes Benz C Class Interior.
SOMEONE WAS CRYING about the new crysler having knob as gear,.i think this one is remote cheesy grin grin grin

#ilovethemcars
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nossa(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
byteHead:

Looks like Arsenal's Ozil

Yeah, Mesut Ozil was born in 1988, same year Enzo Ferrari died.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by mywells: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
there were no Mercedes Benz product here, all the cars are all classic car.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by degab148(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Show me my lovely toyota matrix, else I don't believe those pics....
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by sshalom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
The evolution of these vehicles shows clearly the developmental strides of the Japan, USA and European countries.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Explorers:
1920 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost vs 2015 Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II

I love that 1920 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost. It's beautifully designed.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Wait ... The 2015 one no get gear?

Oh boy, na knob o...

God please answer my prayers by providing my good wishes including those liking this post.
cars these days have the gear shift behind the steering wheel on d right.... Like a trafficator switch

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Dis one too no get gear... Nice auto world dev
look on the right side of the steering wheel, you'll see a trafficator like switch there... That's the gear shift... Similar to the one in d older Benz only sleeker design... That's how cars re being made these days...

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Flye:

The 1970 has gear, it is located at d neck of the steering.
the new one too does.... Same location with the old one. Only sleeker but it's there.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Utagbamaka(m): 4:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Innovation for you. Mercedes C-class

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Tnot(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2017
piagetskinner:
dodge charger,ford mustang,Chev camaro

I love em muscle cars

That's how we roll wink

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
cars these days have the gear shift behind the steering wheel on d right.... Like a trafficator switch

Oh... Ur right. I saw a video on YouTube just yesterday about cars and I saw the guy tapping something that looked like ears while driving and I kept wondering... It is well..
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Coolgent(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Ah how about INNOSON now?
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Mrbigman1(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Explorers:

Lol.....

Lalasticlala u like cars na.

Bro, pls do u mind posting infor about N. Korea. Not the usual USA propaganda but the actual facts.

Population
Economy
Military
Financial strength
War tactics.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by haryomikun(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Explorers:
Volkswagen Beetle 1945 vs 2015.
izz explorers again!!! grin
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Henri8: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2017
eghuan1:
@explorer, please confirm. I think the pictures of the Toyota, 2015 Camry is actually a Corolla while that of a the land cruiser is actually a Highlander.

I may be wrong but check it out.

By the way, I respect your threads. Inspiring, I think is the word.

Of course you are wrong. That old Camry full everywhere.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Henri8: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Explorers:
Peugeot 601 C Eclipse 1934.

Mehn this looks wicked.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Henri8: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Why does the Ford Mustang 2015 look like the identical twin of the Dodge Charger 2015?

They are both americans
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Celsony: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Explorers:
Ford Mustang 1964 vs Ford Mustang 2015.

I LIKE THE FORD MUSTANG 1964 GT THAN THE 2015 VERSION. grin
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by rudestmcblaze: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Explorers:
Ford F-Series 1948 vs Ford F-Series 2015.
The 1948 series is a f*cking mordern day tanker
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by rudestmcblaze: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Explorers:
Chevrolet Camaro 1967 vs Chevrolet Camaro 2015.
the 1967 still looks cool and won't really look outdated on the road 2day
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by richie9093(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Why does the Ford Mustang 2015 look like the identical twin of the Dodge Charger 2015?

They are being "made" by the same company (GMC)

The same way Lexus and Toyota cars look alike. And how Honda and Acura cars look alike too.

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Oh... Ur right. I saw a video on YouTube just yesterday about cars and I saw the guy tapping something that looked like ears while driving and I kept wondering... It is well..
it's called paddle shifters.
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

lol @ like ears.... You re funny cheesy .. well, it seems more convenient... But I still prefer the regular shift Sha...
Re: Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Utagbamaka:
Innovation for you. Mercedes C-class
nope.... This is the Eclass time line not to the Cclass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Petrol Attendants Cheat You In Filling Stations And Precautions / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.