Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank (3717 Views)

The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / Bemil Nigeria Limited Recruitment For A Customer Service / Credit Control Execut / Account Assistant/credit Control Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank by calys247(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
I attended an aptitude test last year november at a microfinance bank. The later send me an invite again for an oral interview. Alot of my friends have discouraged me about it and that the salary will be too small. This job will require me leaving the state capital to my home town were the bank is located. I later did a search for info about the bank and found out that it was established 2007, with an asset worth of N477Million in 2015.

Please i need an advice from everyone on the salary range for a Credit control officer also referred to as Loan Officer
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank by eghuan1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
calys247:
I attended an aptitude test last year november at a microfinance bank. The later send me an invite again for an oral interview. Alot of my friends have discouraged me about it and that the salary will be too small. This job will require me leaving the state capital to my home town were the bank is located. I later did a search for info about the bank and found out that it was established 2007, with an asset worth of N477Million in 2015.

Please i need an advice from everyone on the salary range for a Credit control officer also referred to as Loan Officer

Loan officer Na marketing Job o. The salary may be commission based. I once went for an interview for such a position and was told the take home Na based on what you bring in plus 15k for transport. Na so I tell them I de come make I think about am. Na there them see me last. Last week the company advertised for the same position on nairaland.
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank by calys247(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2016
i don go interview come back sha, i dey wait to hear from dem, if na peanut dem wan dey pay...na instant rejection....tnks for d info
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank by Maafiaalady: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
calys247:

please which Microfinance bank is it and how did you apply...please help a sis in need..thank you. You can reach me on 09097425384
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank by calys247(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
@Maafialady i tried calling u but wasn't going tru, u can call me or whatsapp me on dis number 07058133882
Re: What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank by McAdeyemi: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
My people, please what is the pay of a loan officer and Loan Officer supervisor at Pecan trust Microfinance Bank?

What is the salary range for entry level at LA Fayette?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Uba Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment 2018 - Apply Now Before Deadline Date / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.