Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (658 Views)

Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pjosh1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by seunny4lif(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
I dey come, make i read am first

I wan quick book space grin
Re: . by Scatterscatter(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
You are on point. The earlier we all come to our senses the better for us. If we don't hold our past and present leaders responsible for their actions, there is no way we'll progress as a country.
When these people "regardless of their geopolitical affiliation" embezzle our common wealth, they don't remember you and I, rather they give their children the best of life outside the Shores of the country they are bent on destroying, then when they are caught, they gather hungry and jobless youths, pay them stipends then they end up carrying placards and making illegal protests with chants of free our son, he is our brother, witch-hunt etc...
AN AVERAGE POLITICIAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU.
Let who ever is being tried for corruption get his day in court and if he's innocent, all well and good.
Good will always prevail.
GOD BLESS PMB
WE ARE BEHIND YOU
Re: . by kernel504(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
IGBOS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF TRYING CORRUPT OFFICIALS... NOW LETS TAKE DASUKI CASE FOR INSTANT, BUHARI RECEIVED TWO JEEPS FROM THE SAME GATE, HIS FRIEND #100 MIL AND NOBODY HAS ARRESTED ANY OF THEM ONLY TO CUFF OLISA BECAUSE HE'S ON THE OPPOSITION IS THAT OK?
DEFILING COURT ORDER TO GRANT DASUKI BAIL IS IT THE SAME AS FIGHTING CORRUPTION?

HE HAS NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN COURT CASES.
Re: . by LRNZH(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
The citizenry have found their voice.

What an apt letter to the Igbos.
I know alot of sensible Igbos who abhor lootocracy. They never supported GEJ and his cohorts.

However, Biafra foot soldiers and IPODs have decided to base their so called struggle on defending corruption. Everytime I hear Biafra, it is corruption and impunity that come to my mind.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Needful please.

(1) (Reply)

Eritrea Men To Marry At Least 2 Wives Or Face Imprisonment / Top Ten Most Corrupt Countries, Nigeria Not Included / ‘amaechi Left Most Abandoned Projects In The History Of Rivers State’ – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.