Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is There Any Hope For An Engineering Graduate With A PASS DEGREE? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Any Hope For An Engineering Graduate With A PASS DEGREE? (472 Views)

Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Hope For An Engineering Graduate With A PASS DEGREE? by Quayman(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders a friend of mine just graduated with the aforementioned grade from chemical engineering. And since from that day he was told of the result, so thoughts have been running through his mind on how to make the certificate useful and he asked me for advice Bt honestly am confused too. I need meaningful and responsible contributions please. This is somebody's future.
Re: Is There Any Hope For An Engineering Graduate With A PASS DEGREE? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
The truth is that you barge Third Class and you will pretend that is your friend mind you we are not children
Re: Is There Any Hope For An Engineering Graduate With A PASS DEGREE? by unilorinvirgin(f): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
100% yes

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope For An Engineering Graduate With A PASS DEGREE? by tammyboy1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
All this people and their friends everytime....lions
Re: Is There Any Hope For An Engineering Graduate With A PASS DEGREE? by lakeside12: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2016
He Can apply for a PGD and Master after that

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Release 2015/2016 2nd Supplementary List / Guys! Please Help! My Costly Mistake Is Giving Me A Heavy Heart / #nametheuniversity: Can You Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.