Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Five (5) Habits Of Wealthy People By Alex Paikiegha - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Five (5) Habits Of Wealthy People By Alex Paikiegha (607 Views)

Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC / INVEST IN YOURSELF By Alex Paikiegha / You Have A Choice By Alex Paikiegha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Habits Of Wealthy People By Alex Paikiegha by Lexv(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2016

"Successful people are those who do those things the average person would never do".
- Unknown

1. They Take Risk.

They take those risks because they know that failure is just part of the process in discovering what will truly work to build more wealth.

2. They Invest In Themselves

Wealthy people don't look at the money spent on personal growth as an expense, but an investment.

3. They Associate With Those They Want To Emulate

if you want to be rich, hang around rich people. Dave Ramsey once said, "If they are four broke people in a room, you'll be the fifth".

4. They Have A Dedicated Morning Ritual

Most of the multi-millionaires in the world have a dedicated routine, a ritual that they do each and every morning. Personally, the first thing I do every morning is to drink a glass of water. After that, I do a hundred push-ups and I read my Bible. That is my power formula and it works magic every time!

5. They Review Their Goals Consistently

The rich have clearly defined goals and continually review them to track their progress, make changes and develop strategies for meeting those goals.

There you have it! The five habits of wealthy people. Start today and make sure you put those ideas into practice.

God bless you!

Read latest articles on personal development. Visit:

www.paikiegha.mywapblog.com

(1) (Reply)

empty / Sure Way To Make A Million Naira Within A Year / Earn More With As Little As 0.01btc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.