Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Need My Webform To Auto-send SMS To Mobile Numbers When Submitted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need My Webform To Auto-send SMS To Mobile Numbers When Submitted (381 Views)

Get Millions Of Nigerians All 36 States Mobile Numbers Directly To Your Email / How To Auto Share Uploded Youtube Videos On Facebook Page 2017 / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need My Webform To Auto-send SMS To Mobile Numbers When Submitted by gReenmAn(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hello People. I have just designed a web form in JOTFORM.
When the form is completed and submitted, a summary is sent as an email to some email addresses, this is fine.
Now I want the forms contents to also be sent as SMS to some given mobile numbers.

I have already subscribed to a bulk SMS website and I have their API.
Searches online have not provided much help.

Anyone with any ideas how to solve this problem.
Much gracias in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Facebook Hit 16 Million, Platform Connects 54 Percent To Businesses / Buy Sms At #1 At 1unit Per Sms / 13 Recommended Steps To Protect Your Wordpress Admin Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.