Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

4 Ways To Become A Millionaire In Ñigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways To Become A Millionaire In Ñigeria. (620 Views)

4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / Become Millionaire In Three Or Nine Months / Make Money Now, Make Money Offline, Make Money Online, Be A Millionaire In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Become A Millionaire In Ñigeria. by adven2ure: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
YESS! A whole lot of Nigerians make at least 20,000 everyday, and guess who is paying them YOU and I... Yes, we pay them on a daily basis and we do not know. Well! The 'I' in my last statement is now out of it because i have stopped paying these people and YOU people now pay me too. I'll tell you HOW!

1) You live in a HOUSE everyday, someone is collecting YOUR money for that.
2) If you own a car, you FUEL it at least once a week, someone is collecting YOUR money for that.
3) If you dont own a car, you go by PUBLIC TRANSPORT, someone is collecting YOUR money for that.
4) If you travel by AIR, you book your flight, someone is collecting YOUR money for that.

All these money you pay for the above is actually not going to Gods account, someone like YOU is spending that money... NOW, you too can be that person, ONLY if you are willing to THINK and ACT like a Successful MAN/WOMAN..
I have taken my time to carefully talk about these FOUR(4) things i mentioned above (HOUSE, FUEL, PUBLIC TRANSPORT and AIR TICKET BOOKINGS) and i have put into writing, Step-by-Step methods on how to go about it. Email me @ adven2urebiz@gmail.com for more information.
Re: 4 Ways To Become A Millionaire In Ñigeria. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o Please repent and turn away from your evil ways. I am GIVEMEYANSH!

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Owns the tyre? / Pics:lights Up Lagos Project Continues Ikoyi And Other Roads Carrying A New Look / Dubai Has A Tennis Court Under Water But Nigeria Is Busy Fighting Curruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.