Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Best Internet Service Provider With Amount And Their Contact Info. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Internet Service Provider With Amount And Their Contact Info. (1206 Views)

How To Establish A Wireless Internet Service Provider In Nigeria? / Blackberry Internet Service Usage Possible On Android Devices? / How Internet Service Providers ISP Cheat Cyber Cafe Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Internet Service Provider With Amount And Their Contact Info. by walestar(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2009
Any One with idea of fast isp internet provider with their current amount, contact details because I am sick of Starcomm Evdo, not fast as they said and yet I paid 15,950 monthly, I can't afford to pay that anymore.
Re: Best Internet Service Provider With Amount And Their Contact Info. by Sunny659(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2009
Try the Ugo Service from Cobranet, fast and affordable but with a traffic limit. Excellent service tho!Tel: 271 6269
Re: Best Internet Service Provider With Amount And Their Contact Info. by walestar2(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2009
Do they have a website?
Re: Best Internet Service Provider With Amount And Their Contact Info. by Sunny659(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: Best Internet Service Provider With Amount And Their Contact Info. by walestar2(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2009
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Hackers 'lizard Squad' To Release Taylor Swift's Nude Materials / O.M.G! See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.