Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Spanishkid Is A Not A Racist Or A Tribalist - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Spanishkid Is A Not A Racist Or A Tribalist (336 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spanishkid Is A Not A Racist Or A Tribalist by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Recently I was reading through some comments made by some nairalanders on certain topics. I stumbled on to two monikers, they were that of SpanishKid and mulattoclaro. I read some of the comments made by these two gentlemen and I was these guys are Racists and tribalists especially that of SpanishKid.

I sent a personal message to spanishkid and I tried indulging him in a conversation. At first he was reluctant to talk to me but he eventually did. After some days he asked for my location and I told him Lagos cos I was in lagos as at that time. He said we should hang out and I agreed. He later asked for my account number. At first I was skeptical on why he wanted my account number. Later I gave him and he sent me 50k. He told me to book a flight and come to Benin. I arrived Benin and I was amazed that spanishkid is actually the warmest and friendliest individual I've ever met. He lodged me in his house and gave me the best of treatment I could possibly ask. He made sure my stay was worthwhile even though I was a complete.

I must admit spanishkid is the best nairalander I've ever come across. He even gave me another 50k the day I was leaving and dropped me at the airport too. I was opportune to meet his family and I noticed something about mixed race people. They're not racist but only brutal. They're wonderful people and very accommodating. I pray I get married to a mixed race woman.
Re: Spanishkid Is A Not A Racist Or A Tribalist by naijapips02: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
dude, you don old pass this na. lalasticlala this guy is creating different monikers. sad

(1) (Reply)

Better Than A Thrill / Do You Want Babies ? / Need It Through Chat Or Real Action? Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.