Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! (543 Views)

Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ada, I am really in urgent need of help or anyone who can help me with advice on this.

I am getting married in March at ikoyi registry with my fiancée from Holland and I am equally not in the country at the moment.

Up till now i have no idea about what document will be required, price of the marriage certificate etc. Also, I heard that the court officials can frustrate you and charge you so much especially if a white and a Nigerian is getting married plus they ask for other gifts and items to bring along. Please dear nairalander I will appreciate your help with what document, amount plus if I can get a top court official contact details I will appreciate it so much.
Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by Kenzico(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by maxti: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
No Need to panic. No one can intimidate you. You only do things u want to. I advise u send a relative to do all the documentation for u.
A friend paid a guy that helped him do everything. I don't think he spent up to 30k. including. The charge of the guy.
Relax. Nigeria isn't that terrible

2 Likes

Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by CharlyNick: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't even fancy court marriages. It favours the ladies tongue most.

I really wish I had something to say concerning this.....
Re: Your Fellow Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help!! by sophyaa(f): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks so much.
maxti:
No Need to panic. No one can intimidate you. You only do things u want to. I advise u send a relative to do all the documentation for u.
A friend paid a guy that helped him do everything. I don't think he spent up to 30k. including. The charge of the guy.
Relax. Nigeria isn't that terrible

(1) (Reply)

To The Mods And Anyone That Care To Read It. / How Much Are You Meant To Endure From Ur Inlaws / Alamieyeseigha Finally Goes Home April 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.