Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" (42152 Views)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion / Mocheedah & Her Boobs Steps Out Without A Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by LordBaelish: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
bs

1 Like

Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cuteeee.....
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by doveda: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Corporate OLosho like my mother....
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by kachnov(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
warrisdis na
Visit my signature.
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by kepal99(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
francababy:
The aim of most ladies appealing on TV is to increase their market value. Now she has done that. And since her music is no longer selling, she should quickly pin one rich guy down as insurance. Shikena

The first negative comment actually coming from a lady.
Hmmmm.should I call this Hate, Jealousy . For how long will we dwell on the negatives of everythings?
For how long are we going to keep wishing ourselves evil?
My God!
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=doveda post=42261961][/quote]
u sick for head
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by doveda: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
oluwasegun007:

u sick for head

we sick for head
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Enzymo: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zip up your clevage ma,am
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by doveda: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
kepal99:

The first negative comment actually coming from a lady.
Hmmmm.should I call this Hate, Jealousy . For how long will we dwell on the negatives of everythings?
For how long are we going to keep wishing ourselves evil?
My God!

i wanted to insult the hater. She doesn't know hoe the world works
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by sage2(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
francababy:
The aim of most ladies appealing on TV is to increase their market value. Now she has done that. And since her music is no longer selling, she should quickly pin one rich guy down as insurance. Shikena

Kai, Franca. Those are not kind words.
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Phonon: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
That nose though...... grin She smelt the marriage even before the guy proposed.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Lexusgs430: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
I hope she would not also create instawar, after realising her bae is married?

2 Likes

Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by redcliff: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol. Bukunyi.. all grown up now...
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by otunbashonny(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Agbalumo boobs

1 Like

Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by MadeOfBlaq(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Who she don help

1 Like

Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
francababy:
The aim of most ladies appealing on TV is to increase their market value. Now she has done that. Since her music is no longer selling, she should quickly pin one rich guy down as insurance. Shikena

No Nigerian celebrity should bother about having an account on Nairaland, or even going through comments made about them. They'd have a heart attack if they do so!.
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by rattlesnake(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
why do women want to be owned by a man i need to understand

1 Like

Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Socketbet: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Very pretty on jumpsuit
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
francababy:
The aim of most ladies appealing on TV is to increase their market value. Now she has done that. Since her music is no longer selling, she should quickly pin one rich guy down as insurance. Shikena
lipsrsealed
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
I dn turn wife Osinachi!!!
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Saved2Serve: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
The guy dey laugh am sef!
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
selfie inside a car again i nor want see later ;; PLS REMOVE MY PIC. I'M NOT UR HUSBAND
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Hardaybizi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmmm mocheedah.

Mai once upon a time crush.
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by TaiKuun(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
how has that affected the price of rat in Lagos
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by mysticwarrior(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mocheda be like rope when them take dey tie melu
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by cybriz82(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na ur husby u wan show us abi na ur 2 small egbalumo wey dey ur chest u dey show us.or shey na d iphone or d car.me no understnd...or shey na d jumpsuit?
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
She's fyne though
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by dapsonlou(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
This babe done fine o, better cream.
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by justjify(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
awwwww... see cutie abeg. so sad another guy has taken the remaining single celebrity i was having a crush on angry cry
Re: Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife" by slimgold123(f): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
I smell marriage..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah, Davido, AY, Paulo, Hushpuppi Attend Atiku’s Son's Wedding In Dubai / Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.