Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Throw A Pun; Can You? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Throw A Pun; Can You? (692 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) / Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throw A Pun; Can You? by pcaliphate(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hello, Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, whatever time it is. Puns are part of the beauties of Language, very easy to form and fast to understand. So let's share fun by creating a pun. Mine is "I treat you like a Paragraph; I give you Space".
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Throw A Pun; Can You? by Essyprity(f): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
You are stuck to me like a tooth. I you pull out and its a pain and in your place none can grow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Write Fiction!!! / What Is Your Definition Of Success? / A New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.