Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Black Man Came Into Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Black Man Came Into Existence (2559 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence / This Is Exactly How The Universe Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Black Man Came Into Existence by doctorbabs(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Both Bible and Quran made us to understand that all the prophets starting from Adam till last prophet are all white in colour, nobody has ever mention blacks in all lineage of Adam. my question now is how does BLACK man came into existence.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by finofaya: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
The consensus amongst biologists is that both the light and dark skinned man are actually the same man with different skin colour due to genes. One could not have come before the other. The skin colour is thought to be an adaptation to the level of UV light received from the sun, with higher UV levels resulting in darker skin. UV levels increase as you approach the Earth's equator and man with the genes for dark skin correspondingly proliferates there.

The holy books do not get into detail about biology as they have more pressing information to share, but if they did you would probably see this explanation there. God created man, gave him genes and let the genes sort the rest out. The genes are responsible for all of the anatomical variety you see.

You might ask: did God create the first man with dark or light skin? The answer depends on whose creation story you have chosen to read. The Bible was inspired by God through the minds of light skinned people. The Qur'an was revealed to a light skinned man. The creation stories of these light skinned people accordingly speak of a first man just like them.

If you ask your great grandma from 400 years ago, she'll tell you it was a black man that was first created, after you have explained to her what a white man is and how it is different from an albino.

So, there are many explanations. One thing I know is that God probably loves us all equally.

1 Like

Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Both the op and this poster above me ignorance is so off the top, The future of Nigeria is doomed if both of you still explain man existence in correlation with fiction/fairytales bible/Quaran creation. If a 3rd grader from sweden has the chance of reading what you both posted out here, S/he would consider you both primitive and no education at all. Chai!!!

Well let me give you both a basic for black man existence but promise me yall would educate yourselves the more after learning the intro here first.

All human otherwise known as Homo sapien are all advance breed of monkeys simply put, we the cousin of the ape, Homo sapien and ape has a common decent just like wolf, dog and fox having a common descent. Again, in the course of evolution, homo erectus and homo sapien were all black and started out right here in Africa.

Why do we have white people then?

There were two migrations out of Africa.

First migration, were the homo erectus who migrated to Eurasia and got caught up in the ice age in eurasia then continued their evolution into neadertherman then homo sapien and prior to their type of climate and adapting mechanism, they developed blue eyes, long hair and loss of the pineal gland which produces melanie for the black skin. That's how was how the white race evolved and these set of race are extremely intelligent breed because they so full of curiosity.

The second migration out of Africa were your slave great great great great great great great grand pa and grand ma to work in the cotton field.
We still have intact our own pineal gland which produces malanie for our black skin. Did I say 'our'....No! I meant 'your' pineal gland because the person behind this write up isn't proud to be an African, I love the black skin but hate the Africa race, Africa is synonymous with ignorance. I'm tryna auto-correct my Africa identity by marrying a white girl to continue my blood line from the white race. Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2016
doctorbabs:
Both Bible and Quran made us to understand that all the prophets starting from Adam till last prophet are all white in colour, nobody has ever mention blacks in all lineage of Adam. my question now is how does BLACK man came into existence.

Can you quote the Quran verses to back up your assertion.

1 Like

Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by jayriginal: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2016
aaronson:
Both the op and this poster above me ignorance is so off the top,

You're barking up the wrong tree.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2016
jayriginal:

You're barking up the wrong tree.
Atleast you doing the right one even though your metaphor sounds lame and weak, don't worry, I know why, The ignorance African gene.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by finofaya: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
aaronson:
Both the op and this poster above me ignorance is so off the top. Peace out.

The President of the USA is a Christian. Is the future of his country doomed because of that? Anyway, you're barking up the wrong tree, as one wise man told you earlier.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2016
finofaya:

The President of the USA is a Christian. Is the future of his country doomed because of that? Anyway, you're barking up the wrong tree, as one wise man told you earlier.
I just determined the dept of your ignorance and guess what,your ignorance is so so so limitless, So if Obama a christian that means God is real, right? following that dumb logic of yours , The president of Greece is Zeuish and worship Zeus, guess what for that reason, the greek mythology god is real. Isn't it?

Again, I already condemn that lame metaphor by your wise man and I guess he's looking foo lish now but you twice him because he happens to be your role model and you consider him wiser than you eventhough you both clueless, delude, anti-wise.

2 Likes

Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by jayriginal: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
aaronson:
Atleast you doing the right one even though your metaphor sounds lame and weak, don't worry, I know why, The ignorance African gene.

It's alright if you don't know the expression. Do yourself a favour and look it up.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2016
jayriginal:

It's alright if you don't know the expression. Do yourself a favour and look it up.
i Replied your metaphor with sarcasm. Who doesn't know what it means, I understood you meant I picked on the wrong person but my sarcastic reply meant, you picked on the right person which happens to be me.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by finofaya: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2016
aaronson:
I just determined the dept of your ignorance and guess what,your ignorance is so so so limitless, So if Obama a christian that means God is real, right? following that dumb logic of yours , The president of Greece is Zeuish and worship Zeus, guess what for that reason, the greek mythology god is real. Isn't it?

Again, I already condemn that lame metaphor by your wise man and I guess he's looking foo lish now but you twice him because he happens to be your role model and you consider him wiser than you eventhough you both clueless, delude, anti-wise.

You sound a bit frenzied. We are not discussing the realness of God. I was referring to your claim that believing that God created man is bad for the future of ones country. You don't have to reply but if you must please allow the words you have read to sink in first.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2016
finofaya:

You sound a bit frenzied. We are not discussing the realness of God. I was referring to your claim that believing that God created man is bad for the future of ones country. You don't have to reply but if you must please allow the words you have read to sink in first.
I hit point straight up, we can't talk about functions of the body parts without not mentioning the brain as the power house for the effectivity of other parts. Now let me get you in line and possibly break it down to your understanding.

When I say the future is doom, I basically mean, passing down ignorant misconception of human being, being God creation is making a potential great thinker delude and indoctrinated to a God whom isn't there, that's why some countries are agitating for ban of religion in schools, Australia already signed it to law, Now the unrealness of God has to be mentioned because its what the ignorance is tied to.

You can't expect me not stray to backing up my claims. For example; like I told you Nigeria future is doomed, I need to back up my claim with external references and one reference which I tied to the failure of the Nigeria system is Religion "God".
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
aaronson:
Both the op and this poster above me ignorance is so off the top, The future of Nigeria is doomed if both of you still explain man existence in correlation with fiction/fairytales bible/Quaran creation. If a 3rd grader from sweden has the chance of reading what you both posted out here, S/he would consider you both primitive and no education at all. Chai!!!

Well let me give you both a basic for black man existence but promise me yall would educate yourselves the more after learning the intro here first.

All human otherwise known as Homo sapien are all advance breed of monkeys simply put, we the cousin of the ape, Homo sapien and ape has a common decent just like wolf, dog and fox having a common descent. Again, in the course of evolution, homo erectus and homo sapien were all black and started out right here in Africa.

Why do we have white people then?

There were two migrations out of Africa.

First migration, were the homo erectus who migrated to Eurasia and got caught up in the ice age in eurasia then continued their evolution into neadertherman then homo sapien and prior to their type of climate and adapting mechanism, they developed blue eyes, long hair and loss of the pineal gland which produces melanie for the black skin. That's how we the white race evolved and these set of race are extremely intelligent breed because they so full of curiosity.

The second migration out of Africa were your slave great great great great great great great grand pa and grand ma to work in the cotton field.
We still have intact our own pineal gland which produces malanie for our black skin. Did I say 'our'....No! I meant 'your' pineal gland because the person behind this write up isn't proud to be an Africa, I love the black skin but hate the Africa race, Africa is synonymous with ignorance. I'm tryna auto-correct my Africa identity by marrying a white girl to continue my blood line from the white race. Peace out.
^^
lol. This is most ridiculous story i have ever read!
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
timonski:

^^
lol. This is most ridiculous story i have ever read!
This is how people sound when they clueless to already existing knowledge but won't know it because they don't study and therefore embraces ignorance.
Re: How Black Man Came Into Existence by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
doctorbabs:
Are you sure the first men were white? I think they were black. It's the most protective against the elements. And the garden of Eden was obviously not in a snow covered cold land.

Genetics confirm that the first humans were Black. What produces white skin is a genetic mutation that occurred just the other day.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Woman Was Doing Inside A Church During Prayers (photo) / Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real / Questions for Christ Embassy Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.