Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members (29589 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Noah's Ark Found In Lagos Yesterday During The Heavy Rain [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2016
VellyG:

Who the hell cares There's never been a time we solicited for Ur support. Igbos are strong willed very unlike Ur peeps
see this one. Strong willed indeed and yet you're hell-bent on lumping SS into a failed project? Look go and put your house in order first before you talk to me.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by bamdexfarms(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2016
9jacrip:

The emboldened makes no sense whatsoever.

Countries world over have had cases of seccessionists springing up but the governments and armed forces of these countries didn't go loco nor turned barbaric.

Your anger and tirade should be directed at the government and the armed forces for being very unprofessional and very 'third world' with their approach which was done nothing more but showed the int'l community Nigeria and her armed forces have a problem with human rights.

Just a while ago there was someone leading seccession in the Uk, he has not been locked up and neither did scottish protesters get killed.

Nigeria is just a mess from the top down.

God bless the girl's soul no matter what caused her death.

leading a seccession doesn't mean u should tell people to carry arms against a country. he openly said that on radio. Nnamdi KANU suffering has just begun.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by bamdexfarms(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2016
with the huge population of igbos scattered across the country, will d south east contain them all if they relocate?... Those traders in alaba international market, trade fair, orile coker market, alaba suuru, computer village, ladipo etc, what will become of them? relocate to south east?

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by months: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2016
bamdexfarms:
with the huge population of igbos scattered across the country, will d south east contain them all if they relocate?... Those traders in alaba international market, trade fair, orile coker market, alaba suuru, computer village, ladipo etc, what will become of them? relocate to south east?

stop all this ur desperate talk.

Forward ever backward never.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by andyanders: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.

Exactly.For me, Kanu should be executed for treason as he has been part of the problem Nigeria is facing. How can insane individual like Kanu drive undeveloped minds like those youths clamoring for BIAFRA to ferment problem? Kanu should be blamed for the death of this innocent girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by bladeAnders(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2016
the peprators are now using ipob serch as an excuse.. funny...smell lies

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Princewell2012(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
I'm not in anyway in support of the killing of this innocent little girl or anyone for that matter but if the truth must be said Nnamdi Kanu is to be blamed for the death of this little girl. It was his foolishness and incitement of hate speech that is gradually bearing fruits.

That fool called Kanu has the given the Nigerian army a reason to be in igboland. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of everything currently going on in the SE. I only pity for the innocent igbos caught in between this madness.
Na so edey take startoo.........
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by dapsonlou(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2016
If you even believe this story then you a gullible. It's propaganda
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by truthisbittar12: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2016
RIP
This is nothing but a CHARADE.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Dbakre1: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
Look at that road very well and tell me the area in ABA has such road. I know ABA and its environs very well.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Princewell2012(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2016
dapsonlou:
If you even believe this story then you a gullible. It's propaganda
Hmmmm well I thought as much, if a normal right thinking human will do that to a little girl of that nature. However how comes its not on any news.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by demielvis: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
bamdexfarms:

leading a seccession doesn't mean u should tell people to carry arms against a country. he openly said that on radio. Nnamdi KANU suffering has just begun.
That was dismissed by the court because of lack of evidence.

I have a video of buhari your god urging his followers to kill and everybody knows they did...Buhari's case with ICC will make soo much sense
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by loopman: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
on kaiama we all stand. Biafra is a igbo agenda to control and place SS under perpetual marginalization and servitude. But guess what it won't work. Why will I want to join biafra? What do you guys have to offer? What oil do you claim you have? Do you know Edo and Ondo produces more oil than the entire SE? If my region can become president, it obvious that we are now a force to reckon with. So I don't need any alliance with you guys. Nigeria will be great again.

Just like Barcanista, Igbos will see you as an enemy of Igbos going forward. grin cheesy
They simply detest the idea of the SS asserting itself.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2016
loopman:

Just like Barcanista, Igbos will see you as an enemy of Igbos going forward. grin cheesy
They simply detest the idea of the SS asserting itself.
they can see me in any way they please. I don't give a damn.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by RoyalGreen(f): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
bamdexfarms:
they will become foreigners in Nigeria, the same way you have Nigerians in other countries.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by loopman: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
they can see me in any way they please. I don't give a damn.
They are too emotionally sensitive to the geography of Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by dapsonlou(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmmmm well I thought as much, if a normal right thinking human will do that to a little girl of that nature. However how comes its not on any news.

They want public opinion on their side.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2016
loopman:

They are too emotionally sensitive to the geography of Biafra grin
Bros as you see me so I hate sentiments. I don't allow sentiments becloud my sense of reasoning. I hate it when they play victims all the time.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2016
bamdexfarms:

Has anyone carried arms yet?

Some northern elements said very violent and inciting things post election period of 2011; has anyone of them been arrested?

Let us be fair in this country.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by RELEASEUS: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2016
tombraokoto:
boss I'm not in anyway insulting you. I'm sorry if the way I replied offended you. I mean no harm. But lets tell ourselves the truth. Why did you guys bring up this biafra rubbish when Gej was president for 6yrs? I'll tell you why. This is because he favoured the igbos more than any other tribe. The clamour for biafra is all about Gej losing to PMB.
My Bro. I am not Biafra o. I am from Delta State and Urhobo man from both sides. I will join you in not being part of Biafra for one second, however, I just feel that if they want to go let them go. We too want out Niger Delta Republic. SE is not SS.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by MrAnalyst: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2016
don4real18:
It's unconfirmed and the Nigerian Soldiers won't do such.
It's mere propaganda by the ipob members

Nigerians soldiers who levelled Odi in Bayelsa? Nigerian Army who opened fire on protesting civilians? Nigeria army who killed hundreds of Shiites within a twinkle? Don't deliberately close your eyes to the truth-It is evil.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by MrAnalyst: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2016
demielvis:

Are you trying to make fun of dead innocent souls?

I've noticed some Igbo-haters here may actually be happy or atleast amused by this news.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by glossy6(f): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2016
VocalWalls:
I pray this is not true. I hope she didn't die.
Only miraculous acts I God will save her. Imagine the blood loss
RIP baby girl
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by MrAnalyst: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2016
jane0000:
Hahaha.. IPOB un armed protesters u say? Destroying goverment properties,Dangote trucks, burning a mosque and intimidating people are all un armed? Are in this country?

Don't talk like a child. If IPoB members are armed,what then do you call Niger Delta militants?
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by glossy6(f): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2016
VocalWalls:
I pray this is not true. I hope she didn't die.
Only miraculous acts I God will save her. Imagine the blood loss
RIP baby girl
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2016
RELEASEUS:
My Bro. I am not Biafra o. I am from Delta State and Urhobo man from both sides. I will join you in not being part of Biafra for one second, however, I just feel that if they want to go let them go. We too want out Niger Delta Republic. SE is not SS.
God bless you. I thought you were one of those ipob youths before. Urhobos are one of the ethnic groups I respect. One of my uncles is married to an urhobo woman. They won't listen. They're hell-bent on dragging us into their banana republic of a country called biafra. I'm happy that SS is speaking with one voice. Let them try any nonsense this time and let's see how it will turn out.
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by akigbemaru: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Ipob search
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by MrAnalyst: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Some SS people here are making me laugh. This "SS are speaking with one voice" statement is so not true. Well,let's leave that for now.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by don4real18(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Nigerians soldiers who levelled Odi in Bayelsa? Nigerian Army who opened fire on protesting civilians? Nigeria army who killed hundreds of Shiites within a twinkle? Don't deliberately close your eyes to the truth-It is evil.
It's mere propaganda bro.... I can post the same pix and say IPOB youths that killed her
Re: Girl Killed In Aba Yesterday During The Search For IPOB Members by don4real18(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
MrAnalyst:

It's mere propaganda bro.... I can post the same pix and say that it's IPOB youths that killed her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.