Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 (1032 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by perkyendy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
With all what is happening in the country it looks like movies, the economy going down and every little thing that happen they point blame to ex President Jonathan...

I love president Buhari as a man who is ready to pursue his dream till he get it, but he forget that what goes around comes around...

While the former president was ruling he was busy venting fire and threat, critics etc... now he's the president and he has seen that things are no longer the way he use to know and control them...

I wish you well but please try and face the economy the way you are chasing and probing the corrupt previous government

Buhari will be ready to serve Nigeria in 2019!
Gbam!
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by chiefolododo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
which nigeria , which buhari
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by oshe11: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
u mean it
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by perkyendy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
chiefolododo:
which nigeria , which buhari
This Nigeria na and this una president Buhari
http://seyiadesina.com/word/god-punish-my-husband-angry-wife-said/
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by perkyendy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by oshe11: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by perkyendy(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2016
oshe11:
if I read mek I............
Mess before you sleep
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by oshe11: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2016
perkyendy:
Mess before you sleep
nah! I dnt 'fart'

i'v neva dnt dat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by perkyendy(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2016
oshe11:
nah! I dnt 'fart'

i'v neva dnt dat

Hahahahaaha Pa Buhari must read this

Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by oshe11: 12:20am On Jan 24, 2016
perkyendy:

Hahahahaaha Pa Buhari must read this

why r u laffing, is it a bad tin?
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by oyinkinola: 4:39am On Jan 24, 2016
perkyendy:
With all what is happening in the country it looks like movies, the economy going down and every little thing that happen they point blame to ex President Jonathan...

I love president Buhari as a man who is ready to pursue his dream till he get it, but he forget that what goes around comes around...

While the former president was ruling he was busy venting fire and threat, critics etc... now he's the president and he has seen that things are no longer the way he use to know and control them...

I wish you well but please try and face the economy the way you are chasing and probing the corrupt previous government

Buhari will be ready to serve Nigeria in 2019!
Gbam!

......You weren't voted for buhari in 2015 and he won election, do you expect Buhari to lose in 2019 when you voted him?

Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by perkyendy(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2016
oyinkinola:

......You weren't voted for buhari in 2015 and he won election, do you expect Buhari to lose in 2019 when you voted him?

Yes every party who find themselves in the seat of power tend to bend the law and use it to their own favor by rigging the election or whatsoever...

But Nigerians get wise everyday with their fake promises and love... If Pa Buhar dont change now and bring better #ChangeMantra he promised he wont seat there again... I know what am saying

Nigerians will fight or divide #Simple
http://seyiadesina.com/word/4-easy-steps-consider-before-applying-into-the-nigeria-airforce/
Re: Buhari Will Be Ready To Serve Nigeria In 2019 by oyinkinola: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2016
perkyendy:

Yes every party who find themselves in the seat of power tend to bend the law and use it to their own favor by rigging the election or whatsoever...

But Nigerians get wise everyday with their fake promises and love... If Pa Buhar dont change now and bring better #ChangeMantra he promised he wont seat there again... I know what am saying

Nigerians will fight or divide #Simple
http://seyiadesina.com/word/4-easy-steps-consider-before-applying-into-the-nigeria-airforce/
...which nigerian are you talking about the looters or the patriots?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami / Hon Fashola - All We Are Saying Prepaid Right Now / Are Portharcourt Residents Actually Running Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.