Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager (770 Views)

Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_DOIgWkDaro/VqQyX8-X4kI/AAAAAAACQBc/fwr9QpcWjAk/s1600/danko-oritse-femi.png[/img]
Oritsefemi’s ex-manager, Danko who has managed him from the beginning before the duo parted ways last year has said he is looking for the right away of addressing the situation and all the lies the artiste has said against him. According to Danko, Oritsefemi was a nobody and was practically begging him for money before he decided to pick him and manage his career and took him to where he is today, but instead, the artiste turned against him when he took him to his business partners and they signed him with huge amount of money. Hear him;

“Oritsefemi is an artiste that I took from nowhere and made somebody. I took him from Ajegunle and brought him to Ikeja. I took him to the Island and I took him to Lekki as well. I took him to D’banj, I took him to Davido and some A-list artistes he never believed he could work with.”

Danko says that until he took Oritsefemi to Abuja to ink a record deal with his business partner, the goings-on between them was cool.

“It is unfortunate that after I took him to Abuja to sign a record deal with my business partner, Mr. Allen of Avatar, he came up with this strange behaviour trying to disorganise the plans I had for him,” Danko continued. “I guess he was overwhelmed by the prospects and believed that he had finally arrived because he never believed he could make it to the level I took him to.”

According to him, contrary to Oritsefemi’s claims, Double Wahala is a hit today due to his efforts: “I did the promotion of Double Wahala from scratch. I sponsored the promotion because he had nothing. For three months I promoted that song with my own money.”

“It is unfortunate that he came up with those allegations against me just to promote his music and ridicule me. He said I took his Range Rover and stole his N58m for endorsement he got from a brand. I was surprised because I don’t know where he got the endorsement from.

“The Range Rover he is talking about he crashed by himself when he was coming from an event I was not aware of on December 6, 2014. He is going around parading himself as the owner of MSN Gang, my company, which I registered myself. I have everything documented with my lawyers but I will address the press very soon extensively and will expose his lies.”

Danko reveals that the reason he ever agreed to work with Oritsefemi initially was because of the pressure he was piling on him: “We started working in 2013. I used to give him shows and events. At a point he was always calling me for money so I said ‘let me do something for him.’ So I picked him up from Ajegunle.”

http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/i-took-oritsefemi-from-slum-i-will.html
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by funnynation(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Wo do I beliv now? Mr Danko is not far from truth sha.. Most 9ja artiste get that character.. When you help them, they will turn back on you e.g 9ice to Ruggedman..
Nairaland official comedian.. #irep042 #irepnsukka

1 Like

Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by MeloGist(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2016
we dey wait...
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Smellymouth: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Oritsefemi claimed he stole his #58m? shocked
Danko, shey u be dansuki cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Smellymouth: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Mr danko, u don expose everything na grin
Which one be " I will release a statement soon?"
Which other thing u wan expose??
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Afrok(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Hehe... ayaf deaden cheesy cheesy
So after saying all these things, ehn still get plenty wey him go tell us? Oritsefemi must be competing with the devil for who lie pass thenshocked.

The guy sef no sabi suspense, wetin him wan yarn for season two now when him don already show all the actions for the preview, mtchew undecided.
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by cruzita(f): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2016
this year no go easy ooo
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Maximillian1: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2016
Everyday new beef...this year is gonna be nice for linda,oga seun and others
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Mr danko, u don expose everything na grin
Which one be " I will release a statement soon?"
Which other thing u wan expose??
sshhhhh close ur smelly mouth jor cheesy
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Smellymouth: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sshhhhh close ur smelly mouth jor cheesy

cheesy come help me close am.

Big YAWN!!!!!!

Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy come help me close am.

Big YAWN!!!!!!
JEeeeessssuuuu! shocked shocked shocked

Faints!
Re: I Will Release A Statement Soon To Expose Oritse Femi Lies - Ex Manager by Smellymouth: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
JEeeeessssuuuu! shocked shocked shocked

Faints!

Kisses her kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Woman Says She Is A Cat Trapped In Human Body / Olamide Poses With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Elegushi (PHOTOS) / Wife Of Ebuka Obi Flaunts Her Small B00bs [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.