Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary (734 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by exlinkleads(f): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Nollywood Actress Ronke Ojo-Anthony AKA Ronke Oshodi-Oke and her husband are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today. The actress shared this info via her Instagram page and also shared a photo from their wedding and wrote;

"1[i]6 years of friendship, 7 years of marriage tho you can b very naughty atimes but having u by my side has being wonderful my friend, my husband, my big baby, the father of my children. HWA to us." Happy wedding anniversary to them[/i]!

Ronke is a native of Ondo State but was born in Oworonshoki, a city in Lagos State Southwestern Nigeria, where she completed her primary and secondary education. She began her acting career with a drama group called Star Parade under the leadership of Fadeyi, a Nigerian actor but became an household name in the year 2000 when she featured in a movie titled Oshodi Oke, from which she got her stage name.

Her musical career began in 2014, the same year she launched her debut album which is yet to be released. In 2015, she released a single titled Ori Mi which featured 9ice. Born: July 17, 1974 (age 41), Lagos, Nigeria and married Anthony Gbolahan with adorable kids.

More pics below.... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/yoruba-actress-ronke-oshodi-oke.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 airforce1 fynestboi

Re: Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by lovdoc: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
cool smiley smiley smiley
Re: Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2016
congrats to her
Re: Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2016
See her Blue Chest

Clear road for Booobi
Re: Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by boboLIL(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats
Re: Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by MeloGist(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2016
She looks cute
Re: Yoruba Actress Ronke "Oshodi Oke" Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by bewla(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2016
ok na this bro they fill the tank

(1) (Reply)

Proof:Davido Inked Sony Music, But Not First African Artists, D'banj Also Listed / "Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Is A Prostitute From Atlanta" - Anonymous Exposes / Vetran Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Celebrate His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.