Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Best Prayer Point Of The Year So Far - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Prayer Point Of The Year So Far (640 Views)

Prayer Point / 2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Prayer Point Of The Year So Far by KeleDon(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Prayers that will make God answer u this year by fire by force...
1. Every spirit of dasukigate holding my money release them by fire in the name f Jesus.
2. Holy spirit locate my missing budget in the name of Jesus
3. Every evil tonpolo blowing up the pipeline of my breakthrough holy ghost fire
4. Let da angelic efcc of heaven arrest all da corrupt enemies in my life.
5. lord jesus bomb all da boko haram trying to bomb ur good will in my life.
6. Lord jesus provide a good and big umbrella that will shield me n my family from da wicked rainfall of da enemy... Then provide me wit a broom to sweep out all the evil footsteps and charms from my home. Amen
Happy Blessed Sunday Pals
Re: Best Prayer Point Of The Year So Far by SurefireAsoOke: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Amen IJN. Happy Sunday to U all.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation / Lol / The Cowboy Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.