Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others (1862 Views)

Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others by Masterkraftt: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Are you living in the UK and wish to send money to Nigeria? Initial options may be to use Western union or Money gram or better still bank transfer.
These systems work but why should you short change your self (since these institutions will offer you at official rates of N283 to a £1), when you can get a better offer?

CarePlus Consortium will offer you a higher exchange rate than the banks will. Whatever the exchange rate is at the bank on that day, we promise to trample it for you with the best competitive deal. Here is the icing on the cake... You get your money within 1hour in Nigeria guaranteed. No story!

This offer is not limited to UK residents only.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via nairaland email.
Re: Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others by Masterkraftt: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Transaction receipt for one our most recent customers to Gtbank.

Re: Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others by bolaji3071(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.
Re: Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others by Masterkraftt: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
bolaji3071:
Jesus is Coming soon o
Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.

Hi Bolaji,

I understand we all have a right to expression. However your statement is either a clear honest call to Christianity (which is irrelevant to this forum) or a display of lack of trustworthiness. Which ever is your opinion, you are completely wrong. Please be lucid in your subsequent posts with evidence or stay mute.

To all interested customers, if you require more information please don't hesitate to contact me. More transaction evidence are available.
Re: Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others by bolaji3071(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Masterkraftt:

Hi Bolaji,

I understand we all have a right to expression. However your statement is either a clear honest call to Christianity (which is irrelevant to this forum) or a display of lack of trustworthiness. Which ever is your opinion, you are completely wrong. Please be lucid in your subsequent posts with evidence or stay mute.

To all interested customers, if you require more information please don't hesitate to contact me. More transaction evidence are available.

Sorry sir, i never intended to anoy you with my post.

May God expand your business and enlarge your coast sir.
Re: Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others by J29: 12:41pm On May 26, 2016
U don't have any address, website, phone.
Re: Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria From The UK And Others by shocker007(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
You need your web address, physical address, phone number.
Plus why are you not showing the exchange rate from the screenshot?

(1) (Reply)

Is 5naira Note Useless In The Market Already?? / Buy And Install Your Tstv Full Kit At An Affordable Price / Dangote Cement Distributorship Allocation For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.