Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (968 Views)

Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by MeloGist(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nigerian musician,Lynxx showed off his mum and dad who are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary today ..He wrote

'' So much to thank God for! Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary to my Wonderful Parents! May God continue to bless your Union and may we celebrate many more milestones in the name of Jesus! My Motivation & inspiration! Love you both to the moon and back!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA6vHKsGfqh/

cc; lalasticlala, ijebabe, FynestBoi

Re: Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by MeloGist(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin
Re: Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by izsmike: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
the parents look alike
Re: Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by LouisBERG: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nice one. Lovely parent
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by bolaji3071(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus is Coming soon o Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.
Re: Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by MeloGist(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
bolaji3071:
Jesus is Coming soon o
Please repent and turn away from your evil ways.

And what does that has to do with this topic? undecided Abeg If you wan preach Oga dey Go church..
Re: Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by MeloGist(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
lalasticlala also wishing Them happy married Life grin
Re: Lynxxx Shows Off His Parents As They Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary by cruzita(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
sweet pic and his parents look alike .happy anniversary to them

(1) (Reply)

Ex-mr Nigeria Emmanuel Ikubese In Lovely Valentine Photos / Olajumoke Picture With Olamide / SEE Photo Of A University Lecturer Flogging His Students In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.