Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki (1590 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat In Primewater View Estate Lekki Phase1 For Rent @ 2m P/a / Sherry View Gardens @ N800,000 PER PLOT, GET ALLOCATION, PRICE INCREASE SOON / Sherry View Gardens, N800,000 Per Plot. Pay N66,667 Per Month, Payable 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by servicedfl: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
For immediate rent, interested in the above

Pricing has to be competitive, cash is ready
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
Yes there is for sale for 35m. Call me on 08033472004 or email me on aristotlelus@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by servicedfl: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
I've seen lower, how much last?

If not lower on sale, how much for rent last?
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by 1004flats: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
i have one for rent at 2.5m. Send me an email if interested
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by 1004flats: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
If you are really serious, i can get one for sale for you. Its going for 35mill.
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by servicedfl: 1:55am On Jun 26, 2009
I am very serious but I already heard the figures you mentioned, you'll need to come down on your figures and/or fees in order to be competitive. I'm just looking to rent now as does not appear I'll be able to buy for the price I have in mind.
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by grandstar(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2009
I can get you a 3bedroom flat for 2.5m x 1yr only. If interested, email me now at aristotlelus@yahoo.com.
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by servicedfl: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2009
grandstar:

I can get you a 3bedroom flat for 2.5m x 1yr only. If interested, email me now at aristotlelus@yahoo.com.

That's the same price all the agents are offering, you need to have a competitive edge on the rent and/or the fees
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by servicedfl: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by servicedfl: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2009
Ytechconst:

Our organization is one of the construction team that constructed Primewaterview Gardens 1, so i think i should be able to get the link of one of the client who wants to sell, but i doubt if the price can be slashed below 35million because it was sold out for that same price 35million. I can only guarantee you of clients who wants for rent out at an affordable price. Just try and keep in touch.

Gec Concept Ventures Ltd.
Tel: 08058724150, 08060797037

From what I heard the 3 bedrooms in phase 1 were originally sold for N28m by Primewater

If you can offer an advantage on rent and/or fees, do let me know
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by 1004flats: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2009
servicedfl:

From what I heard the 3 bedrooms in phase 1 were originally sold for N28m by Primewater

If you can offer an advantage on rent and/or fees, do let me know

Mr. Servicedfl

Are you expecting those that took the risk and bought ''off plan'' from prime water gardens to sell at the same 28m or 30m

The current ofer of 35mill is a good deal and if i were in your shoes, i will jump at it.

Right now, even at 35mill for a flat, to get a ready buyer is getting increasingly diffucult.

All the flats are sold out, most investors are renting out while others are waiting for the property market to move from its current static position and then sell as high as 40m or more.

So do not lose out on a  good deal over a difference of 2m or 3m.

35mill for a flat at primewaters garden is a good buy !
Re: Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki by servicedfl: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
The purpose of this thread is clear, it is not to solicit opinions about how much I should pay. As I already said, if you do not have a competitive edge to offer for whatever reason, we won't be able to do business. Note that this is not my first foray into the Nigerian real estate market.

The current ofer of 35mill is a good deal and if i were in your shoes, i will jump at it.

Why would I jump when I've seen lower !!

So do not lose out on a good deal over a difference of 2m or 3m.

From one individual to another - If you cannot dash me N2m or N3m, kindly stay out of my business

For anyone that is interested in buying a 3 bedroom at Primewater View for N33m, I found a seller available for that price but I don't like the flat's location.

(1) (Reply)

To Let Newly Finished 4 Nos Of 4bedroom Duplexes @ Osborne Phase2 / Imported Door Versus Local Fabricated Standard Panel Door / HDF / Self Containeds, Miniflats,2bedroom And 3bedroom Flats To Rent In Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.