Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

He Is Ashamed To Ride His Bike To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is Ashamed To Ride His Bike To Church (375 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Ashamed To Ride His Bike To Church by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have this friend of mine who is so ashamed to use his bike when coming to church. Like the other day, after church had dismissed, he begged me to hang around with him while we wait for the crowdy members to less from the church premises first before he can go climb on his byke and ride home. He said it is too shameful for people to be leaving the church with assorted cars and he happens to be noticed that he came to the church with ordinary motorcycle.

I had told him severally that he is suffering from inferiority complex. I said he should be himself and try not to be who he is not. For most car owners today were once byke owners. Some didnt even have byke at all. "Be yourself and challenge God for something bigger"-so i told him. But the truth is, he seems not to even consider my encouragement. Today, he packed the byke at home and joined public transport to the church. On meeting today, he said he is more comfortable coming to church without the byke. Meanwhile, he is a police officer. Isn't this very improper?

(1) (Reply)

The Dross Purged / What Is The Meaning Of Shorttime Breakthrough In Business. / Those Who Wrote The Book Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.