Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter (22888 Views)

Wizkid Shares Suspicous Message On Twitter / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Whizkeey(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
J
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by ArcMiniFC(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nice one Starboy
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by myfantasies(f): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

How old are you ??
He is a Glo ambassador.
If he is seen with an Mtn or Etisalat recharge card or anything associated with Mtn or Etisalat, his Ambassadorship will be revoked.

It's like telling Toyota Company to sell or manufacture a Mercedes.
R u ok

Y r u asking my age, i am old enough to be called ur aunty,or do you think cos u have access to d Internet den u can come here nd blab

I am only stating my own opinion nd if u r not cool with it den move over
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:
He is worth more than 2 billion naira.
He is a mentor.
Have your seen Dangote or them rich men give money to people ??
where you dey when dangote dey do promo, dashing out over N180 Millionaira to his customers. better take part of the promo before it ends next month.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by anonimi: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:
He is a mentor.

I thought Dangote, just like Bill Gates, has a Foundation providing health solutions to assist our governments. Is that not so
Or you prefer to be dashed money without working like an Almajiri?

How will our society make PROGRESS if there are so many lazy, jobless almajiris and area boys?
Should we forever remain sub-human primates to our fellow Homo sapiens of other races ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Addicted2Women: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
R u ok

Y r u asking my age, i am old enough to be called ur aunty,or do you think cos u have access to d Internet den u can come here nd blab

I am only stating my own opinion nd if u r not cool with it den move over

You're so dumb.
Small girl.
If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked.
You no know your mate again.
I bet you never get hair for your pusssy.
Small girl like you.
Stop displaying your ignorance here.
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by sawhite: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Y not mtn or Etisalat
sule he is a glo ambassador
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by myfantasies(f): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

You're so dumb.
Small girl.
If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked.
You no know your mate again.
I bet you never get hair for your pusssy.
Small girl like you.
Stop displaying your ignorance here.

U r very foolish, it's my pussy dat is ur problem well sorry i don't do women

Don't let my face fool you

I am 28 nd a graduate, so if you are looking for who to talk silly to do it to ur younger ones at home, dat means if you are not d last in the family
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by myfantasies(f): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
sawhite:
sule he is a glo ambassador
Nd?
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Addicted2Women: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
U r very foolish, it's my pussy dat is ur problem well sorry i don't do women

Don't let my face fool you

I am 28 nd a graduate, so if you are looking for who to talk silly to do it to ur younger ones at home, dat means if you are not d last in the family

You're 28 ??
You're still a kid.
Shut your stinky mouth.
You're 28 and also a graduate but you still live with your parents.

Do you have a job ??
You've failed in life

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by DonBobes(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oh guys, na now i knw say Naija guys get "cheetah fingers". D way I follow d thin ehen even 1kobo i no fit load. Guys fingers too fast.
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by banmee(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:
He is a mentor.

So, because he gives money to the people makes him a mentor. I hail your thought process. It is amazing. Just so you'd know, Dasuki is under investigation for doing the same thing. I wonder why Nigerians don't utilize their God given brains.
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by myfantasies(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

You're 28 ??
You're still a kid.
Shut your stinky mouth.
You're 28 and also a graduate but you still live with your parents.

Do you have a job ??
You've failed in life
Rotfl

Imagine u describing urself

I am so sorry, i did not check ur profile, i would have ignored u, someone just pointed something out to me in ur profile, if i had checked earlier i wouldn't have waste my time, i know how it feels, so sorry, i know it really hurts

God is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Temysteve(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
kenzysmith:
May dis wizkid receive sense this year or he should come and purchase some from me
do u think u av any?
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Addicted2Women: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

Imagine u describing urself

I am so sorry, i did not check ur profile, i would have ignored u, someone just pointed something out to me in ur profile, if i had checked earlier i wouldn't have waste my time, i know how it feels, so sorry, i know it really hurts

God is ur strength
That ain't me.
I used one's picture.

You're a kid
Go play with your mates

Unemployed little girl

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Icepresh(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Is He Trying to Bribe Us To Forget He's a Song Thief Or What ?
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by myfantasies(f): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

That ain't me.
I used one's picture.

You're a kid
Go play with your mates

Unemployed little girl
Y don't u use urs?

Not proud of who you are?

Let me go play with my mates

Nd u go nd do wat big boys do
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Addicted2Women: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Y don't u use urs?

Not proud of who you are?

Let me go play with my mates

Nd u go nd do wat big boys do

Dumb girl
I'm in the military and we don't display our identity.
Small girl

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Addicted2Women: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Icepresh:
Is He Trying to Bribe Us To Forget He's a Song Thief Or What ?

I have a song.
Can you explain how you can steal it from me
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by myfantasies(f): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Dumb girl
I'm in the military and we don't display our identity.
Small girl
Smart guy stop lying
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Savigne(f): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:
He is a mentor.
My guy Dankote has given more than Wizkid can give in ten years...He's teaching people how to fish( providing jobs) rather than giving them fish(money or airtime)...
Now tell me who gives back to the society more?
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Savigne:

My guy Dankote has given more than Wizkid can give in ten years...He's teaching people how to fish( providing jobs) rather than giving them fish(money or airtime)...
Now tell me who gives back to the society more?
lol a kid will always be a kid. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Savigne(f): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
lol a kid will always be a kid. cheesy
*Runs outta thread*

I was never here.....Chairman you get bullet proof right?
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Savigne:

*Runs outta thread*

I was never here.....Chairman you get bullet proof right?
lol he will mature wen he removes the "kid" from his stage name wink
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by emyjay2015: 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
doyinisaac:
Blackface will not like this...grin

Wizkid stole Blackface's recharge cards and he is dashing his fans. Not fair at alll grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by fleksy: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
joylander:
Starboy Frontier, Wizkid took to his twitter page to gives back to his fans and make the glo recharge cards rain them Amidst the rumor of him Infringements - Former Plantashun Boiz Act - BlackFace material checkout his tweets below!!

Get ur phones ready! 100k Glo recharge cards for my people! #WizkidGloLove! [url]pic.twitter.com/V8vvattKlc[/url]

— Wizkid Ayo Balogun (@wizkidayo) January 24, 2016

#WizkidGloLove #1 [url]pic.twitter.com/6keWsOJF1x[/url]

— Wizkid Ayo Balogun (@wizkidayo) January 24, 2016

candid advice to wizkid:

please be careful when sharing glo cards online before blackface comes up to say it was his original idea and that you stole it to win cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by DrChukzy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
If na Don Jazzy nau, some fans would have roasted im. Its gud to give back to ur fans.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by manuelzz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:
He is a mentor.

Oga, he's a musician hence a show biz personality. These kinda stuff boosts his image and endear people to his brand. Stop comparing apples and stones. You get?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by banio: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Very soon, Lie Mohammed go announce say the cards U distributed belong to Fed Govt. You better start preparing 4 EFCC
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
MissGdope:
this is discrimination joor. what about the fans that don't live in Nigeria?
angry angry
then come, and live with us, #onenigeria.
Re: Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter by Jtmanager(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
anonimi:
I am almost certain that he does not pay up to N100,000 in TAXES.
Ambode, over to you oh!
......just like that famous blogger who paid N4,000 income TAX but acquired a multi-million mansion angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

this guy just made perfect sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face, Annie, Nadia, Dakore At Jim-Iyke 'Unscripted' Premiere / Halima Abubakar Stuns In Beautiful Make-up Photos / Davido To Throw His Daughter, Imade, "The Best 2nd Birthday Party Ever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.