Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Know If Oil Pressure Is Ok - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Know If Oil Pressure Is Ok (563 Views)

Rav4 2004 Oil Pressure Indicator Flickers When Engine Is Hot, Pls Help!!! / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / My Nissan Maxima Giving Codes P0021 Etc And Low Oil Pressure Sign On Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Oil Pressure Is Ok by leeyack: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
the lubrication system is most important to the “health” of your engine. Vehicles use two methods to check this lubrication system: the light and the gauge. Some modern cars have both. The light is supposed to come on right before you start your car and goes off soon after the engine starts running.so if the light ceases to come on, it means there is either a sensor problem or a burned out bulb. A gauge should start reading at zero then rise up to at least 1/4 of the gage range on startup. However what do you do if you oil pressure light comes on and or the gauge falls below 5PSI

continue reading......http://www.automobileglobe.com/how-to-know-if-oil-preesure-is-ok/

(1) (Reply)

How I Sold My Car In 24 Hours On OLX – Wosu / I've Not Used It Before, Should I Use It Now? / Very Clean Toyota Pencil Or Tiny Light Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.