Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Free Money--grant Application - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Money--grant Application (1477 Views)

Bitcoin Gold Now $850, Free Money For Everyone / How To Get Free Business Ideas And Free Money Making Ebooks / How To Get Free Business Ideas And Free Money Making Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Money--grant Application by I888(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
How do you apply for grants in Africa. In my little research, I have seen that some Nigerians are taking advantage of this. How does one get in?
Re: Free Money--grant Application by I888(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
https://techpoint.ng/2016/01/18/aella-credit-raises-8m/

Aella Credit, the tech-powered online lender, is closing in on a $8m funding round with a Consortium of US Based Investors and Debt Funders.

According to a reliable source, investors have already agreed to equity funding that would value Aella Credit at over $10 million. “The final paperwork has been signed and the round will officially close in the coming weeks,” our source said. We have reached out Aella Credit’s founders for confirmation. However they have held back on making any official statements for now.

Aella Credit disbursed over $1m in loans to about 1,100 borrowers in the course of its soft launch of operations. It has managed to do this while pulling of a 0% default rate. Aella Credit will launch its mobile lending application targeted at the low income segment of the population with smartphones in the first quarter of 2016. The application will be driven by Aella’s current algorithm and mobile phone data.

Aella Credit recently participated in the Barclays Techlab Africa Demo Day and has been acclaimed to be one of the seven start ups to look out for in Nigeria in 2016.

Featured Image is of Aella Credit Co-founder, Eromosele Okojie.
Re: Free Money--grant Application by Godmother(f): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP, what type of grants do you mean? There are business grants, educationa grants, housing grant, etc. How you it it depends on the one you want. YouWin used to be a good grant source but we the present govt we haven't
Just craft a detailed business plan and then search online. I'm sure there are tons of grants available online.
Re: Free Money--grant Application by I888(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Godmother:
OP, what type of grants do you mean? There are business grants, educationa grants, housing grant, etc. How you it it depends on the one you want. YouWin used to be a good grant source but we the present govt we haven't
Just craft a detailed business plan and then search online. I'm sure there are tons of grants available online.
Thanks. You seem to have a little idea. It's actually a business grant. I don't know the processes involved and yes, I am gathering them. Initially, I was going global but later narrowed my search to africa and I have found some.

The grant is needed for a subsector in the food industry in Nigeria, possibly birth franchise as no one is currently doing it the way I want to do it. If I can conquer Nigeria, then I would move to Ghana and it keeps spreading.
Re: Free Money--grant Application by Godmother(f): 2:06am On Jan 25, 2016
I888:
Thanks. You seem to have a little idea. It's actually a business grant. I don't know the processes involved and yes, I am gathering them. Initially, I was going global but later narrowed my search to africa and I have found some.

The grant is needed for a subsector in the food industry in Nigeria, possibly birth franchise as no one is currently doing it the way I want to do it. If I can conquer Nigeria, then I would move to Ghana and it keeps spreading.

Just a little. I know if you search online you are likely to get one or two grant companies like the FG or NGOs
Re: Free Money--grant Application by I888(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:

Just a little. I know if you search online you are likely to get one or two grant companies like the FG or NGOs
Yeah, I saw one yesterday but need promotional videos so I stop and will get it done today.

(1) (Reply)

Manitowoc Crawler Crane 350 Tonnes For Hire / Please What Currency Is This? / Free Download: Ebook On How To Make Money On Questra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.