Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Help With Infinix Zero Chipset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Infinix Zero Chipset (561 Views)

Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / 5 Reasons To Buy Phones With Snapdragon 835 Chipset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Infinix Zero Chipset by chipsypop(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls can anyone help me out, which chipset does my infinitx zero x506 2gb ram and 16gb version use. Whenever I want to download a game with data, it requests for my phone's chipset. I downloaded the mali400 but after installing the game(backstab) it said that the game is not compatible with my device.
Re: Help With Infinix Zero Chipset by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol your Infinix na funny device asking for chipset google it you will know it from Google

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Plans To Regulate The Use Of Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype, BBM / Airtel Blackberry Subscription / Please, I'm Urgently In Need Of A Phone (with N10,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.