Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Benefits Of Studying Agriculture In Nigeria University - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Benefits Of Studying Agriculture In Nigeria University (860 Views)

What's The Most Profitable Area/branch Of Agriculture In Nigeria. / Problems Of Agriculture In Nigeria And Possible Solution / Need Financing For Agriculture In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Studying Agriculture In Nigeria University by greatbalesh(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
I accidentally found myself in Faculty of Agriculture In Federal University of Technology Minna when I check my admission status in which I applied for biochemistry.

Pls guys should I take the course given to me in faculty of agriculture or write another jamb. Am totally confused I need your advice because I didn't think studying agriculture in school is vulnerable due to the bad nature of Nigeria nowadays.

Your valuable suggestions are needed
Re: Benefits Of Studying Agriculture In Nigeria University by Pavore9: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Which course is it?
Re: Benefits Of Studying Agriculture In Nigeria University by greatbalesh(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pavore9:
Which course is it?

Fisheries
Re: Benefits Of Studying Agriculture In Nigeria University by Walexz02(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Uhn fisheries shocked
And you are thinking of taking another jamb ? people pay huge amount of money for training on fisheries and some times end up gaining little or nothing from some of these coaches.
Guy you are lucky and should be jubilating you found your self in a hot department, jist make sure you know what you are doing while in school.
Please don't even think about changing the course talk less of sitting for another jamb

(1) (Reply)

MORINGA Seed Needed Urgently! (30+) / Need Coconut In Large Quantity / Yam Shade Owners In Benue State Pick Up Arms Over Missing Yams (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.