Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 (1531 Views)

At 62, Kollington Still Hot In Bed, Says Young Wife / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / Farrah Abraham : Backdoor Indecency Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2009
she lost her battle with cancer. RIP cry
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by mohawkchic(f): 1:56am On Jun 26, 2009
~Aaaw! Another Sad Loss! I was reading a story of her Finally tying the knot w/ her life long partner Ryan O'Neal ~RIP~

Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by tpiah: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2009
RIP Farrah.

You were so lovely.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by spoilt(f): 1:58am On Jun 26, 2009
No more pain.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by chiogo(f): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2009
r.i.p
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by iice(f): 3:47am On Jun 26, 2009
R.I.P
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by BabyCakes(f): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2009
Adieu Farrah, Loved you in charlie's angels, even though you werent my favorite Angel, (Loved Sabrina Duncan- Kate Jackson), But still Cancer is a Bytch and is a sad way to go, RIP Farrah Fawcett

Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by obinna5000(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2009
Two Icons died on the same day. Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. cry
I'm going to miss Farrah Fawcett. cry
She was the main reason I watched Charlie's Angels.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
Such a shame the Michael's death totally over shadowed her own.

RIP.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by ifyalways(f): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
RIP angel.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by dominique(f): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
I was a bit shocked when i heard. . .thot she was actually beating the cancer.What a beauty she was, even in her last days. RIP sweet angel crycrycry
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by Grizzly(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
Never heard of her before now. But its a sad story still when someone die's.
Especially after battlin a disease. R.I.P
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by SeanT21(f): 3:31am On Jun 27, 2009
I saw her story on MSNBC. Very sad.I feel bad for her boyfriend not having the chance to walk down the isle with her. RIP Farrah.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by mystikal(m): 3:43am On Jun 27, 2009
God bless her soul!
just when i was coming 2 grips with her death, gBAM! now came Michael!
God bless them!
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by mohawkchic(f): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2009
~SeanT did it say if they eventually took their vows? The article i read Only mentioned plans to wed on her dying bed. . not so sure if they did wed or not!!
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by Monicaa: 5:04am On Jun 27, 2009
Rest in peace.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by SeanT21(f): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2009
mohawkchic:

~SeanT did it say if they eventually took their vows? The article i read Only mentioned plans to wed on her dying bed. . not so sure if they did wed or not!!

That's the sad part. She died before that happened. Life is 2 short.I wish he would have done it sooner.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by kadman(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2009
SeanT21:

That's the sad part. She died before that happened. Life is 2 short.I wish he would have done it sooner.

He had asked her to marry him several times, 12 to be precise, that was the first time she agreed.

I'm really sad about Farrah's death,and pissed off no one cares because of Micheal Jackson. Here is a brave woman who fought with cancer for 3 years,and the media doesn't seem to care. cry
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by kadman(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2009
And spikedcylinder, normally you would have opened an appreciation thread for her. I was waiting for you ! Or are you like the media and don't care because of MJ angry
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by philip0906(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2009
Such a shame the Michael's death totally over shadowed her own
I'm really sad about Farrah's death,and pissed off no one cares because of Micheal Jackson. Here is a brave woman who fought with cancer for 3 years,and the media doesn't seem to care.
And spikedcylinder, normally you would have opened an appreciation thread for her. I was waiting for you ! Or are you like the media and don't care because of MJ
Y'all should b sensible.she is nowhere near M.J(the king)in popularity.do y'all know dat M.J caused a web Jam? grin.so it is only normal dat d media is awash with his death.some people dont even know her like our own nairalander,Grizzly grin
Never heard of her before now. But its a sad story still when someone die's.
Especially after battlin a disease
. unlike M.J who has a worlwide appeal.
but all d same,still sad. sad
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by MrCrackles(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2009
RIP Farah Fawcett! sad
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by clemcykul(f): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2009
this deaths are making me scared lol

R.I.P babie though i dont know much about u
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by mohawkchic(f): 1:55am On Jun 28, 2009
~Am aware Ryan has proposed several times & when she finally said "Yes",she never did make it to the alter!! What a shame!

~She was on "The Guardian " an old series Rerun i started watching recently but her character got killed off!!
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2009
what baffles me is that i had never heard before of someone dying of ANAL cancer(i guess it took a celebrity's death to educate me on that disease). after some browsing around i realized that almost 700peeps died of cancer of the anus in 2008, in the US alone. cancer of the penis is also very real.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by larayat(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2009
so sad.rip.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by spikedcylinder: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2009
kadman:

And spikedcylinder, normally you would have opened an appreciation thread for her. I was waiting for you ! Or are you like the media and don't care because of MJ angry

Haha! cheesy
No vex, I will get to it if someone else hasn't done that already.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by mohawkchic(f): 3:19am On Jul 01, 2009
~How Will Ryan begin to cope with his grief? My heart goes out to him,these pics tore my heart apart!!

Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by spikedcylinder: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2009
Awww. . . . so sad. cry cry cry
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by Teejay07(m): 5:12am On Jul 02, 2009
The death of Farrah Fawcett, the original poster girl turned Charlie's Angel would have been saddening on its own. However, MJ's death on the same day as hers totally eclipsed the news of her death.

For me Farrah Fawcett TOWERED over the other two angels. And, she has earned her place in history. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by kadman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2009
I love how Mariah Carey subtly paid tribute to Farrah during Michael's Memorial, she's wearing her hair the Farrah Fawcett flip style smiley
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by mohawkchic(f): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
~You noticed too cool
Re: Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62 by kadman(m): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2009
Yeah I sure did . . . made my day. I'd been feeling bad no one cared about her wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Comedians (then And Now) / Rihanna And Chris Brown Are Now Following Each Other On Twitter (riri's Fans Pissed!) / Sunny Neji Is No More Glo Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.