Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie (1113 Views)

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) / Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by OgunNewsFact: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
OgunNewsFact:
10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie
Verity Awala
The Archbishop Emeritus of the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos, Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi Okogie, has lashed out at President Muhammadu Buhari saying the APC’s change mantra is causing misery and not the much needed succour. Here are the reasons he put forward…
1. Okogie accused the president of waging a shoddy corruption war and acting disdainfully towards the judicial authorities while millions of Nigerians were left to face unimaginable social problems.
2. Okogie also cited a snail paced and disordered methodology in governance as one of his reasons.
3. He said a lost today found tomorrow 2016 budget debacle, showed incompetence.
4. He also pointed out the rudderless and confused Central Bank with an unclear monetary policy strategy as one of his reasons.
5. He noted that a lot of Nigerians are beginning to feel that Buhari is fast transforming this nation into a police state where Mr. President, the EFCC and DSS rule the day.
6. He also frowned at the President’s refusal to heed court pronouncements regarding the bail granted to the Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki.
7. He said Governors, who arm-twisted Okonjo Iweala into signing out our reserves held by Central Bank, are today ministers in the APC government and we are still talking about change and corruption when old things refuse to pass away.
8. Existing industries are almost dead and call for urgent revitalization.
9. The budget ought to aid solutions to the mass unemployment, Rural-Urban migration, skewedness in the distribution of income, abject rural poverty and industrialization of rural economy.
10 .He said Buhari preferred the use of counter trade and inward looking policies like cutting down cost and flamboyant exotic life styles before his emergence but he is not so sure we have the same Buhari again.
Do you agree with him?

2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
partially true
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by CharlyNick: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
See him Face undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by tubouncen(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Inconclusive election, another incompetence of the part of the FG
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by tuniski: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Scamming is the word! Chanji is a fraud.
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by pulsa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:
partially true
Girl could you kindly change your dp pose, you're distracting me and derailing this thread. grin grin grin cool.
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
pulsa:

Girl could you kindly change your dp pose, you're distracting me and derailing this thread. grin grin grin cool.

how am I distracting u, and derailing d thread? its jx a simple pic.
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by pulsa(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

how am I distracting u, and derailing d thread? its jx a simple pic.
of course it is, I'm just saying. you've got an effective attention magnet behind you tho.
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 25, 2016
pulsa:

of course it is, I'm just saying. you've got an effective attention magnet behind you tho.
oh okay
Re: 10 Reasons Buhari’s APC Change Is Causing Misery- Okogie by babyfaceafrica: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok...anything else?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video. From The Wedding Of An 8year Old Girl In Kaduna State In Nigeria / Why I Stopped N250m Monthly Pay To Ex-militants - Gov Dickson / The National Grazing Reserve Bill: The Greatest Evil Of All - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.