Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) (1334 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by obiremy: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
The man was crushed to death today by a while while attempting to cross the express at Cele Bus-Stop. One of his legs was completely crushed which ultimately led to his death.

May his soul rest in oeace.Amen

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
...& I could see a pedestrian bridge over there!

Not to sound like a sadist, I say RIP bro, such a sad loss!

It has been #Angry#Nigerian

...and I'm just here to say #Sorry
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus! What a sad way to end this life. Imagine he left his house strong and healthy only to be crushed to death. I and my love ones reject such tragic end.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by CharlyNick: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Same News of Trailer/death/accident every day from Lagos.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by braine(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by sod09(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
use bridge it's safer nd faster.... rip such a waste
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
That's a gory site to behold.

RIP to the dead.

People should start obeying rules and orders.

Don't cross the expressway, use the pedestrian bridge. Yet, people complain of being arrested by traffic comptrollers.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by okoro4: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
So sad!May his soul RIP
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by boman2014: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
haaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Trying To Cross Road In Lagos Today (Graphic Photos) by leoblaze(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
RIP but d struggle continues

(1) (Reply)

Thief Had Hus Hand Cutt Off While Stealing A Phone. / See How A Boko Haram Suspect Was “ Drilled ” In A Military Camp ( Photo ) / Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.