Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

The "BIG THING" In The Oil & Gas Sector. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The "BIG THING" In The Oil & Gas Sector. (399 Views)

It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / Nigeria’s Steel Sector Comes Alive Despite Failed Ajaokuta / 5 Banks’ Exposure To Oil & Gas Sector Hits N2.2trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "BIG THING" In The Oil & Gas Sector. by Splinz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello friends, I'm here to share this wonderful info that will certainly set those with visions free from the scourge of financial constraints. Yes, it MUST end all your financial worries.

Introducing... SYNTEK GLOBAL! It is an innovative company that pride itself with irresistible products too unique to ignore. For example, "Xtreme Fuel Treatment". This amazing product is loaded with four key benefits namely:
*Increases Fuel Economy.
*Prolongs Engine Life & Reduces Engine Wear.
*Improves Vehicle Performance & Horsepower.
*Reduces Harmful Emissions & Pollutants.

USES:
Cars, pickups, heavy trucks, buses, yard equipment, motorcycles, boats, generators, stoves (whether kerosine or gas). Whatever uses PMS, diesel, kerosine or gas needs Xtreme Fuel Treatment! Do you think there's a ready market for this product?

Now for instance, you normally fuel your car for a week with N7,000. But since you started using Xtreme Fuel Treatment, the same amount of fuel that you normally use for a week now last for two weeks, is it saving you money or not? Also, it reduces your chances of going to the mechanic by 50%, is it good or not? Your organization normally uses 10 drums of diesel in a month, but since XFT came in, it is now 8 drums, will you like it or not? Xtreme Fuel Treatment works!

Here is the offer: become a part of SYNTEK GLOBAL and benefit immensely either as a user or distributor. As a partner, you make money in three ways:
*Buying & Selling.
*Consultancy.
*Bringing In More Partners.

Finally, I urge all of us to grab this golden opportunity that God has provided. I tell you, you'll never regret getting this precious information. For more information, check my signature. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Must Know Built-in Options In Wordpress For Developers / How Do I Cargo Some Parcel To Dubai / Ghana Denies Banning Imported Goods From Nigeria... See Thier Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.