Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF (573 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF by Futureleader201(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
One Nigeria lipsrsealed undecided!

CC Lalasticlala

Re: Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF by Futureleader201(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
More pix

Re: Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF by CharlyNick: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is a Religious act by the Government.

Thought they were wiser than this
Re: Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
No matter what happens,NCCF will never die,rural rugged will stand so strong.
Re: Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF by benodic: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
its so sad but I am not surprised .
that building sheltered me during my youth service year in Zamfara . and even then attempts were made to invade the building and maim the corpers .

northern Moslems only pay lip service to religious freedom but within their hearts they will be very happy to see Christianity wiped out in northern Nigeria .
that was why they supported boko haram when it started bombing churches and killing Christians .

only God will save us in this country of religious bigots and heartless entities that kill and maim others in the name of God.
Re: Destruction Of The Auditorium Of The Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF by Greatzeus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nigeria and her multi religious multi tribal problems.To all my Jesus Corpers around the country,God be with you all,as he was with me during my service year,amen

(1) (Reply)

Victory Through Praise / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/16 / hhg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.